leroydb

Semi (or pro) things you have done

What have you done, been in, movie shot, newspaper articles, etc... that are your 15 esc of fame? What sets you apart and makes you semi-famous?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

TV/Movies - Extra Work:
A Sons Promise (Rick Schroeder Made for TV movie)
Unconquered
Freejack
Love Potion Number 9
No Holds Barred (The Hulk Hogan Movie)
Blood Salvage
Murder in Mississippi (Prequel to Mississipi Burning)
Kalifornia (Extra Work and David Duchovny`s Stand in for scenes shot in Atlanta)
Several episodes including the Pilot for In the Heat of the Night.

Played semi-pro Poker for a couple years before it exploded on TV.

Got on TV, the local paper, and Parachutist magazine for an FAA flight assist award I got a few years ago. Still see it on TV reruns occasionally, human interest kind of stuff.

Vskydiver and I got our pics in the paper kissin' on the DZ at her fundraiser last summer.:):$

I got nothing...... guess Im just in the ametuer league when it comes to being a pro.

Something is probably spelled wrong, but Im scared to hit the check spelling button and having my computer lock up.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

B|

I know nothing of what you speak.

:o

:)

:P

:ph34r:

I do!

You're to damn proud to talk about yourself.

How many times have you been with the President now? 3?

Anyone that hasn't met Max should..

You are a true inspiration.

Hope to see ya soon.

With respect.

Don.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

video/wingsuit/swooper/ at 55 jumps... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

In college - Semi pro paintball (paid the bills and was a blast)

Loads of newspaper articles, recently in matt damons new movie released jan 09, full time military, couple POTUS details, represented lackland AFB at pres. bush's inauguration, deployed first EMEDS package, authored/filmed asceptic/sterile technique for deployed locations training video, Go pill study, SAILS study, combat edge study, high G counter measure study, AF level award recipient twice, and the list goes on and on. :P

SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

Played rugby for Auckland under 16s and under 15s.
Made the reserve for New Zealands nation ice hockey team when i was 17.
Won the auckland science fair (13)

Since then i have just been an uneducated drop out with no life wishing i was a sports star.:(.... oh oh oh.... I tackled Jonah Lomu sprinting at me from 20 metres away. That was the first time i got to try morphine. The second time was when i had to tackle him again. I hated that school.:D

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

oh oh oh.... I tackled Jonah Lomu sprinting at me from 20 metres away. That was the first time i got to try morphine. The second time was when i had to tackle him again. I hated that school.:D

:D:D:D:D:D reminds me of the time i was playing in a PUB leauge, outside centre, runnig cross field to a sprinting tongan front rower, wrapped myself around one leg (arms not long enough for 2) spun under him and took him down RIGHT ON TOP OF ME..............MEDIC ouchB|B| this was 5 mins into the game. He can up to me after the game shook my hand and said "man you are a friggin nut job, nice tackle:D:D:D Fuck it hurt:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I was an in the movie Eddie and the Cruisers. It was filmed at my high school. I was a senior at the time of filming.:)
Bobbi

You were and "IN" I'm not sure what that menas but I don't remember it being that kind of movie.
My photos

My Videos

I was "Safety Patrol Officer of the Year" in the 5th grade. My days of keeping people in line started at a young age. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I wasn't in it, but a lot of my friends were - Children of a Lesser God. Yes, the Marlee Matlin movie. Many of the kids in the classroom scene went to college with me.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've been on the news or in the local newspaper a bunch of times for skydiving and some volunteer work I used to do...probably 1-3 times per year for the last decade or so, but I wouldn't qualify that as semi-famous.

I was once a professional fisherman, but got no press for that. Now I'm just the world's greatest action dork.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)