AggieDave

Pet Peeves (again)

What are some of your pet peeves (today)?

For me, its a magazine, its not a clip. A clip was used in such things as a M-1 Garand. A clip is not used in Glocks, 1911s, AR-15s or any other modern magazine fed weapon. MAGAZINE. Please repeat after me, MAGAZINE.

A close second are car stereos. I'm a music lover, those of you who know me personally know that. I really enjoy clean and crisp music coming out of a good quality stereo. I really do not enjoy hearing your damned trunk rattle because all you know about music is having the bass turned up to 11 with 15" subwoofers in your $500 piece of shit car.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

10k in tires and wheel with a 50k car, and you live in a section 8 housing project, would be one of my pet peeves.

Another would be that you are so liberal, and fair minded, that you think you should restrict, or remove some of my rights, because you think you know best.

(not directed at you, but to society as a whole)

The fact that they made "irregardless" a word. It's regardless. But so many people said it incorrectly, that they made it a word.

I'm hoping that someday "disirregardless" will make it into the dictionary...:D:P

I don't really have any major petpeeves...

Although like you Dave... I enjoy a good clean sound in my car... I do enjoy bass in some songs I don't want my trunk to rattle...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I really do not enjoy hearing your damned trunk rattle because all you know about music is having the bass turned up to 11 with 15" subwoofers in your $500 piece of shit car.

Try that at 3 AM at the 7eleven across the street from our building. Crap, It's really time to move...>:(

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

• People who say awesome
  • People who talk with a rising intonation (like a question) for every sentence
  • Ryanair
  • The weather
  • The plethora of adverts on my favourite web site

(.)Y(.)
    Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

1 - put the baby down, it wouldn't cry so much if you allowed it to learn to play by itself once in a while

2 - riding mowers for little lawns in town

3 - lots of driving things, but not so much any more - it's easier to just accept people are idiots and/or selfish

4 - sock puppets

edit: oh - and wipe your kid's nose

edit edit: oh - and wipe your sock puppet's nose

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

people who don't use turn signals.

also if you're going to cut me off in the left lane and not use your signal, at least step on it a bit to get up to left lane speeds.

when cashiers put the bills and reciept in your hand before they give you the coins.
    diamonds are a dawgs best friend

1. Bloody chavs who are too stupid to use headphones, blaring out the rubbish-shite-noise they think is music from their mobile phones.

2. Seeing people making a judgement on something that they don't know the first thing about.

3. People not taking responsibilities for their own actions and blaming everyone and everything.

4. People who go through AFF only for the bragging rights, and never jump again. Then go around trying to impress girls with badly made up stories..

Eugene

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
    people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Exactly! For some reason people who consider themselves educated firearms people still call magazines incorrectly as clips. I don't know why it bugs me so much, but it does. That would be like an upjumper calling the lines on their canopies "strings."
    --"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Mormons>:(>:(>:(. There I said it.

Not so much the mormons who are just nice to you but rather the ones who feel its their duty to come visit me at my place twice a week to tell me how bad of a person I am and that I need to believe in some dude named Joseph Smith!!!>:(>:(

Also, almost nobody knows how to drive in the state.

Muff #5048