Icon134

Weekend Numbers (23-27 May 08)

Hopefully I didn't miss the weekend numbers thread...

Humps:Jumps:Beerable offenses

0:14:1

it was a long weekend although most of my jumps were done on Saturday and Sunday...

7 Jumps saturday... I shot video and stills for one of our guys 200th jump. Also invited my parents out to the dz for the day and invited dad to go up for an observer ride (he has no desire to jump out) I did jump out for a hop and pop dad took some pictures from the co-pilots seat. I'll try and post them later.

Did my 600th jump Sunday morning which was a 7-way with me and 6 lovely ladies with my girlfriend shooting video...

That's right!!! I'm one lucky guy!!! B|:)
Monday morning I got in a 6-way with 5 lovely ladies (with beth shooting video again :))

the beer is for having my first imediate family on a jump plane with me...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:) : :(

With tornados and hail and rain, there really was not much else to do.

Did go down to OKC on Sat to the Tinker AFB airshow but could not get back because they had I-35 closed.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

I was wondering where the weekend numbers thread was.

1 : 10 : 1

Finally some decent weather in Chicago!!! I had a blast jumping with my team on Saturday. We suck, but I know we're gonna get better and we are gonna have so much fun doing it.
Some low clouds had us grounded for a bit on Sunday. This weather is really pissing me off because if it's not rainy, it's cloudy. If it's not cloudy, it's really freakin windy! We just can't win! >:( But I did manage to get 5 jumps in on Sunday after the weather hold. And I was pretty happy because I am getting a lot better at flying in stronger winds. I did land off a couple times, but I was able to collapse my canopy fine and didn't get dragged, so that was a wonderful thing. :)
It's great to finally have some decent numbers. Beer owed for our first team jumps with the whole team, woo-hoo!!! B| Now fingers are crossed for more good weather in 2 weeks!!

Ya, skydiving rocks. B|

BTW, Granny - congrats on almost having your A! It only gets better. :)

"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

0:6:0

What a great weekend!

-I got to jump with Team FAF! :)AND Opie taught me the secret of freeflying!
-I also did my personal best mind-reading jump. My expression of "WTF" was quickly followed by a response of "I don't know." :ph34r:
-Jengas are evil
-I'm still a camera whore
-Sunny and I are moving in together!!!!!!

Such a fun weekend! I want to do it all over again!

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I had a blast jumping with my team on Saturday. We suck, but I know we're gonna get better and we are gonna have so much fun doing it.

Good attitude. Just watching you guys in the hanger laughing and having a good time cracks me up. I still dont' know how Other Bob managed to get you 3 lovely ladies on a team...he's one smoooooth operator.;)

Granny ~ congrats chica. when you get that A, come visit us all at SDC. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

:):4:0

Did a tandem this weekend with JasonRose so he could get his tandem rating - he is fabulous although now I remember why I don't like tandems anymore:D. a nice 6 way and 7 way......and a shit show of a 10 way with an off airport landing.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:|: 7: 0

My boogie record is still unbroken. :D

4 jumps saturday, 3 sunday.
2 beach jumps saturday, 1 on sunday.

2 attempted texas 20 ways which I was able to get to my slot each time. We won't talk about the second time though.

Fell out early being the lead person on a tube dive. Would have been fine had I had my grips. Ugh.

Good jumps with good people at Emerald Coast. Can't wait till next year.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Thanks Sunshine! :)Oh ya, he's smooth. Just this past weekend he bribed us with muffins, danishes and a coolerfull of water and soda. It worked. We love him. ;)

I had a blast jumping with my team on Saturday. We suck, but I know we're gonna get better and we are gonna have so much fun doing it.

Good attitude. Just watching you guys in the hanger laughing and having a good time cracks me up. I still dont' know how Other Bob managed to get you 3 lovely ladies on a team...he's one smoooooth operator.;)

Granny ~ congrats chica. when you get that A, come visit us all at SDC. :)

"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

:)
4 jumps in the annual 4-way scrambles in Z-Hills
couold not have asked for a better group to jump with all day we had a blast

beer for my first time being a team captain
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

B|:5:0

The weather was sketchy all weekend, so I only got 5 in (and landed with the plane once). One hop & pop after IADing 3 students, chased a 10-way when we didn't get enough altitude for the AFF I was supposed to be doing, one 3-way freefly, one tandem, and one tandem video (JasonRose taking his last up-jumper, next up is his first real student. B|) Hmmm, if I'd done some CRW on one of these, I'd have nearly touched every base in only 5 jumps. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

1 day spent repairing a leaking roof: 4: 0

Found out in the last rain storm that I had a leaking fireplace so I spent all Saturday fixing that. Sunday I got in some tandem videos and a fun freefly. Monday was spent prepping Kristi's new classroom and taking the dog to the dog park. We sat around and watched the remake of the Andromeda Strain last night. What a waste of time... the book was great, this movie blew big time.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

[:/]:4:0

I met Mandy this weekend since she's back from California with Tom. Stunningly beautiful and sweet! I did 3 jumps with her group and one with some others. Brain locks and rounds...yeeeeehaw! :o
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity