RkyMtnHigh

Geeeeeeeeeezus!

So I txtmsg a dz.commer and didnt realize that they changed their cell #. The current person with that number keeps txt msg me and calling me "LUVER" and although I keep telling him/her/whoever that I mistakenly sent them a txt thinking it was another person, they keep txt msg'ing me with Luver messages! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I'm sorry, I thought you really cared.[:/]
I'll stop responding now that I know how you really feel.[:/]

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Send him a text message that says, "Jesus Loves You" every time that you get one from him.

Trust me, there is nothing that will make it less fun than a good dose of religion.

It works for everything.

"I am going to kick your a@@"
"We are all Gods children."
"Oh... whatever..."

"Do you have a moment to talk about a new car?"
"I'm glad you called... can we talk about Jesus?"
"click"

:D:ph34r:
OK I just txt msg'd him/her and said "Jesus loves you too" and I'm about to ROTFLMAO..can't wait for the next reply:D...but I'll post whatever it is or perhaps I'll succeed in freakin' this one out and they'll stop msg'ing me..

Trust me, there is nothing that will make it less fun than a good dose of religion.

It works for everything.

"Oh... whatever..."

"click"

Dude that is the funniest sh*t ever!! I am sooo gonna try that with the next person that calls trying to get me to switch to at&t or dish network. Thanks for the idea!!!

It works for everything.

"Oh... whatever..."

"click"

Dude that is the funniest sh*t ever!! I am sooo gonna try that with the next person that calls trying to get me to switch to at&t or dish network. Thanks for the idea!!!

Asking them (telemarketeers) what kind of underwear they have on is usually good for a quick "click", as well.... not that I've ever done anything like that, of course.... :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It is fascinating fun.

My favorite was something along the lines of:
"Ok, but what is really more important to you? The 50 cents that you make off this sale, or your immortal soul?"
"Sir, I'm at work right now and... ummm"
"Can I call you at home later?"
"click"

I guess not everyone wants to be called at home. :ph34r:

This is the next text you send:

"Doctor XXX. I'm having a problem with the reconstruction. There's a discharge from the lower perineum, and I'm concerned that the infection is recurring. I know you told me about the risks from reassignment, so is it something I should worry about?"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

This is what I typed last...seems to have worked:

"Do you know Jesus? If not, he wants to know you. He wants me to tell you that he has a beautiful plan for your future. He loves you."

Haven't gotten another Luver txt msg from the person in 2 hours..so far it seems to be working...or they might be in a church on their knees somewhere confessing their sins:D

But I DID receive a smarta$$ txt msg from Stitch>:(:S:|:D(really knows how to push my butttttttttttons)

This is what I typed last...seems to have worked:

"Do you know Jesus? If not, he wants to know you. He wants me to tell you that he has a beautiful plan for your future. He loves you."

Haven't gotten another Luver txt msg from the person in 2 hours..so far it seems to be working...or they might be in a church on their knees somewhere confessing their sins:D

But I DID receive a smarta$$ txt msg from Stitch>:(:S:|:D(really knows how to push my butttttttttttons)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D

O.k......I'm done now. ;)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Could be worse...they could be selling Amway...not much scares those people...

I'm still trying to find a way to scare the mormons or jehova witness folks that knock at my door! I've tried opening with no shirt on and exposing my crazy tattoo's. Also tried telling them I'm athiest/satanist but they are fairly set on saving my immortal soul.

Luvrboy isn't txt msg'ing me anymore since my Jesus loves you msg last night. However, my inbox is full from smarta$$ dz.commers sending me Luvr & Jesus msgs *shakes head*..just traded one problem for another, I suppose:S:D