moodyskydiver

whos the sexiest male skydiver on dz.com?

Well, we've already been together for Superior sex

Damn, and all I got was a handshake and some glitter from you. [:/]

That's all you THINK you got from him.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

and if they're any good, they can flutter/trill.

Hey...haven't you won some music awards? The women are going to look at you in a whole new way now. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey...haven't you won some music awards? The women are going to look at you in a whole new way now. ;)

um...ummm.....stepped into that one, didn't I?:$

Yeah, for the record, I can trill and flutter with the best of em. Part of my signature sound:D:P
But that doesn't make me sexy, it just makes me a unique.....player of the flute

um...ummm.....stepped into that one, didn't I?:$

Yeah, for the record, I can trill and flutter with the best of em. Part of my signature sound:D:P
But that doesn't make me sexy, it just makes me a unique.....player of the flute

And wait until the ladies see this. Interesting how a truncated sentence can get a whole new meaning.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I hereby nominate myself of course.

100% pure Arrogant Bastard. Devastatingly Handsome and Incredibly Well Hung. (Oh and Modest too.)

That is my story and I am sticking to it regardless of whether not there is any truth to it at all!! :P:D

If you would like to Join my Fan Club, Please send your $19.95 annual dues to my paypal account.

Gotta be John Mitchell...

Hotness comes in many ways but that is one hell of an overall package....V is one hell of a lucky woman.

I concur, John's pretty awesome.

My vote goes to livendive though. Action geeks are hot. B|

And he likes Nascar too.:ph34r:

I actually now understand the nascar fascination:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Gotta be John Mitchell...

Hotness comes in many ways but that is one hell of an overall package....V is one hell of a lucky woman.

Wow, thanks everyone. A guess a sense of humor and the ability to cook really are turn-ons. All these years I thought women were just joking about that. :D

Not to mention I pack a really soft opening. B|

why do you think I married doc..... he cooks better than I do - there are others of course......livendive, turtle, John Mitchell of course - too many to name in all honesty:$:$:$:$
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Cough..... Cough..... Cough.....:P

Now that is funny right there....I was actually going to put you down but.....seeing how I haven't seen you in person how do I know how sexy you are???:S:S:S:S
DPH # 2

I was actually going to put you down but

Thanks thats all I need....... :P Hey I posted my ass atleast!:P:P

I never looked at that thread believe it or not......I did post my rack:):):)
DPH # 2

Cough..... Cough..... Cough.....:P

Now that is funny right there....I was actually going to put you down but.....seeing how I haven't seen you in person how do I know how sexy you are???:S:S:S:S
You actually have definitely seen him in person :)

apparently even the moody guitar player angle isn't enough

Yeah, I tried to play the 'tortured singer' card for a while but then someone pointed out that it wasn't the audience that was supposed to be tortured

You know - I thought there were was a ct and a coon trying to get it on the bathroom at skyfest - that was you singing?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun