moodyskydiver

whos the sexiest male skydiver on dz.com?

Well I just came home after a long day at work, to find that the dishes were done, clothes washed and groceries bought... so um... I'm going to say that my bf, Icon134 is the sexiest man alive!!!!

well thank you sweetie... I think you're pretty sexy too... B|:)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

When I was jumping down in Titusville, they had the IBTC (Itty Bitty Titty Committee) and I was the treasurer.

What were your duties as Treasurer?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

When I was jumping down in Titusville, they had the IBTC (Itty Bitty Titty Committee) and I was the treasurer.

Simply as the title said, I was one of the few people that treasured them.

To quote Dictionary.com "5. to regard or treat as precious; cherish."

When I was jumping down in Titusville, they had the IBTC (Itty Bitty Titty Committee) and I was the treasurer. That's how I like em'.

Well that definitely leaves me out.I'm a member of the "BOTC" ie. Big Ol' Titty Committee" b/c I was blessed with a very well endowed chest...hmm makes me wonder why I havent gotten Honorable Mention in the sexiest woman's thread.:S

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

When I was jumping down in Titusville, they had the IBTC (Itty Bitty Titty Committee) and I was the treasurer. That's how I like em'.

Well that definitely leaves me out.I'm a member of the "BOTC" ie. Big Ol' Titty Committee" b/c I was blessed with a very well endowed chest...hmm makes me wonder why I havent gotten Honorable Mention in the sexiest woman's thread.:S

:D:D:D me too. lol
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Attachment 1

Attachment 2

;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Simply as the title said, I was one of the few people that treasured them.

To quote Dictionary.com "5. to regard or treat as precious; cherish."

:D:D:D:Dthat's fucking great one:D:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

You know it's been a few days of this thread going and I'm pretty hurt that I have yet to be mentioned.

I mean WTF!! :P I may not be the sexiest, but shhhh I should at least get an honorable mention ladies.:|

As of right now all Touch Paul priveleges are revoked.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!!!!:D:D:D

Yeah, good luck burnin' 'em with that one! :S I don't know what the twisted criteria is here, but apparently even the moody guitar player angle isn't enough to get you a mention. >:(
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Well, we've already been together for Superior sex

Damn, and all I got was a handshake and some glitter from you. [:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon