byates

Wife is pissed!!

Suggestion here: Why not combined the boogie with doing something just with her? One day of jumping (with unlimited bar funds for her) and another day at Disneyland...or Sea World...or Santa Monica Pier (or any other beach). You get your fun, and she gets hers...

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Wow you guys have some issues, here is some light reading on the subject. Of course I am assuming you are the man in the relationship.:D:D

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

If I went to a boogie period, let alone stay the night at one, I don't think I'd have a husband when I got back. My husband is the king of double standards though. At times it really gets to me but his good qualities far outweigh the bad in our relationship so I tolerate it. I don't mind when he goes on over night fishing trips for days at a time. I encourage it. I would never tell him what he could or could not do because I'm just not like that.

Co-ed fishing trips with lots of booze and some nudity? Just asking hoping for an invite

Say what you mean, mean what you say.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I've had this one for almost 10 years now so I'd be screwed, not to mention stupid to lose her. Plus I already have one ex. It would scare the hell out of me to have two.

Then it sounds like you should go to Perris early on Saturday morning, jump all day, and go back home and spend Sunday with your wife and son.
Maybe you can go to another boogie sometime when she's got weekend plans. But you've pretty much said it yourself. Your family is your first priority, and sometimes that means you can't do everything you want to do.

And maybe, if you're only going for Saturday, she'll want to go with you. (Then you could talk her in to staying in a hotel and go back to the DZ on Sunday for a few more jumps. ;))

Either way, if you're going to start going to boogies without pissing off your wife, you need to do something to make her comfortable with how you behave in that environment.

I've had this one for almost 10 years now so I'd be screwed, not to mention stupid to lose her. Plus I already have one ex. It would scare the hell out of me to have two.

Then it sounds like you should go to Perris early on Saturday morning, jump all day, and go back home and spend Sunday with your wife and son.
Maybe you can go to another boogie sometime when she's got weekend plans. But you've pretty much said it yourself. Your family is your first priority, and sometimes that means you can't do everything you want to do.

And maybe, if you're only going for Saturday, she'll want to go with you. (Then you could talk her in to staying in a hotel and go back to the DZ on Sunday for a few more jumps. ;))

Either way, if you're going to start going to boogies without pissing off your wife, you need to do something to make her comfortable with how you behave in that environment.

Oh, quit being so dang mature and rational about this and giving exactly the right answer. It's much easier to blame the whuffo shrew wife.:P:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

hm, need more info.
would you have a problem with her taking a long weekend-short vacation without you, a few times a year? (honestly. & out of town family functions or emergencies, don't count here, just her solo taking long weekend-short vacations without you as a travel mate.)
have either of you ever taken separate vacations-long weekends, before? if so was it ever a problem before? or have you ever before discussed the issue of separate long-weekend or vacations? how long have you been married?
fill in the blanks & then i can give you an opinion.;)

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Oh, quit being so dang mature and rational about this and giving exactly the right answer. It's much easier to blame the whuffo shrew wife

:D:D:D almost missed this one. wise + funny = B|
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

have either of you ever taken separate vacations-long weekends, before? if so was it ever a problem before? or have you ever before discussed the issue of separate long-weekend or vacations? how long have you been married?

"But Bernice! People who hate each other take separate vacations!
Why should people who love each other be denied the same privilege???"

-- Detective Fish talking on the phone to his wife on an old episode of "Barney Miller"
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"But Bernice! People who hate each other take separate vacations!
Why should people who love each other be denied the same privilege???"

Detective Fish talking on the phone to his wife on an old episode of "Barney Miller"

:D:D:D:D sorry ryoder, i'm just a weebit too young to remember, much of that program. but i remember the program itself. early 70's wasn't it?

No matter what office I work in, women always hit on me. There is something about lonely, married, working women that makes them so lusty.
Some people don't realize how many women at work proposition men with the "afternoon at the Red Roof" quickie.

If I decide to get married again, I will mention that.
That way, she will determine that it is too dangerous to allow me to work and want to stay home. She could support me in the way that I have become accustomed. (...in the interests of marital bliss) :)

However, I understand the problem here.
When I was in my early teens, my parents wouldn't allow me to camp out overnight with friends.
I had to earn that trust before I got permission to participate in such activities.

:D I know! I am way too mature and rational.. not to mention fun, smart, and easy to get along with. ;):D

And you have a nice smile and boobies;):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Its more basic then what most folks are making it out to be...

1. Dropzones are pretty boaring if you're not a skydiver, thus, this guy's wife has likely figured this out after a few trips to the DZ and just sitting around all day.

2. 90-some % of married women out there don't like their husbands having fun without them.

1 + 2 = Wife Pissed

:D

Its more basic then what most folks are making it out to be...

1. Dropzones are pretty boaring if you're not a skydiver, thus, this guy's wife has likely figured this out after a few trips to the DZ and just sitting around all day.

2. 90-some % of married women out there don't like their husbands having fun without them.

1 + 2 = Wife Pissed

:D

Very true. My wife comes out a few times each season around sunset for cocktails and socializing; but has no interest in being there during the day for all that boring skydiving stuff.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley