Conundrum

Seriously, what else could make this week any worse?

My grandma dies on Monday night, and today Aiden has a Febrile Seizure. Lovely. Besides scaring the shit out of me, everything is fine, but Christ, I don't know if I can take much more this week. Just got back from the hospital with Aiden, and now I have to go to my grandmother's viewing in a bit, and then the funeral is tomorrow at noon.

I need a hug. :(

Always seems to pile on, doesn't it? I hope you can find comfort in the loved ones that will be around you for your grandmother's viewing and services. Glad to hear the little guy's going to be okay, too.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey.. no earthquakes yet today.. and its a quiet fire season there..you can still go nekkid sunbathing at San Onofre Beach if you want... See into every life there is always something right when other things are not......

This post is why I like this woman.. among others.

Miss ya.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

My condolences for the loss of your grandmother. I'm truly sorry for your loss. As to Aiden, geez, my Emie has had many really high fevers (highest 104) and that was my greatest fear - a febrile seizure. It hasn't happened but I can only imagine how terrifying it must be. I really hope the little guy is doing ALL better now. And for you, well, even though we don't know each other, here are some sincere {{hugs}} and I hope that you get to feeling good again emotionally.
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, Chelle. My condolences to you over your grandmother's passing, and I wish a speedy recovery for Aiden. I hope that you know that you have many good thoughts and positive feelings being sent to you now and for as long as you need them.

Much love and many hugs to you, Chelle.

My grandma dies on Monday night, and today Aiden has a Febrile Seizure. Lovely. Besides scaring the shit out of me, everything is fine, but Christ, I don't know if I can take much more this week. Just got back from the hospital with Aiden, and now I have to go to my grandmother's viewing in a bit, and then the funeral is tomorrow at noon.

I need a hug. :(

You'll be ok . . . You are strong . . .

. . . and I find it's better to not ask that specific question. It can always be worse than it is.[:/] Life is just f'd up that way.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm sorry about your grandma and for Aiden. In your pm, you said you had a tough week but I had no idea.

Condolences in regard to your grandma and my prayers and best wishes for Aiden. Hang in there. Things will get better.

Have hope.:)