lawrocket

NFL Week 2 Action

It was an interesting day of football yesterday (American football - where guys play with separated shoulders and broken toes). Some things stood out to me.

1) Matt Cassel is more than adequate and Aaron Rodgers are for real. Rodgers was quite impressive, and I don't see the Packer Backers hating him. Serving for a few years under Favre will teach a thing or two.

2) Chargers fans - Raider Nation welcomes you to our little club. A couple of officiating snafus, eh? These snafus cost you the game. The reply mechanism failed at Mile Hi? Hmmm. A premature whistle? (Ed Hochuli has always been my favorite official. He explained it, and explained that he messed up.) Hochuli should have just said that Cutler's arm had moved forward and he had not tucked the ball back, thus, incomplete pass).

3) Seattle is in trouble. San Fran is in just as much, for having to get to overtime to beat a team that lost its top six receivers.

4) The Chargers may be in some trouble. LT's toe is hurt - and that kills a skill-position player. Gates has a toe injury. Merriman is out. Cromartie is a question mark.

5) Carolina is no joke - and Steve Smith is back. They could be dangerous (I've always thought John Fox is one of the elite coaches)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

5) Carolina is no joke - and Steve Smith is back. They could be dangerous (I've always thought John Fox is one of the elite coaches)

Yeah, and despite what happened in Carolina, it looks like the Bears' D is back as well. If Orton could just throw the deep ball...he had Booker open on a fly route that he overthrew that would have sealed the game...

1.) Week 2 confirmed Week 1 was a season ending loss for the St Louis Rams. Tim Tebow to the Rams next year.

2.) Carolina is as good as everyone said Jacksonville was. And Jacksonville isn't.

3.) Jay Cutler is the new Tom Brady. Brandon Marshall is the new Randy Moss.

4.) Jon Kitna looks more and more like Curly on and off the field.

5.) Darren McFadden for ROY.

6.) How does Maurice Jones Drew continue to get a contract in the NFL?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

1. The Steelers always have the Browns #.

2. The Charger secondary would make me look like Johnny Unitas if I played against them.

3. The Chiefs are the worst team in the league.

4. A win over the Jets doesn't make Cassel Brady.

5. Carolina is good.

6. Dallas is overated.

Its nice to have something to be happy about again, been a little boring the past 4 years as a Panthers fan. :)

Jordan

Go Fast, Dock Soft.

>>Serving for a few years under Favre will teach a thing or two.

-like when to retire, still got the moves but oye- what a brutal third quarter, he said Fu*K about four times on the field when he got intercepted. Then later dragged toward the end zone, beaten at home by a rookie QB- I wonder what Thomas said to him after tossing him to the ground at the Jets own 7 yd line?

aside from that:
Giants
Colts
Broncos
Titans
it was a good weekend for me.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Dallas is overated.

Don't be such a hater.

No hater, truth sayer...

How 'bout dem Panthers, and Steve Smith hasn't even played yet!!!!B|B|B|