NlghtJumper

Who's single...

Woo Hoo, I am single too! lol, really, the guys in this town seem to have a problem with chicks who hang out at the drop zone with a bunch of guys every weekend. Can't figure out why they get mad when we jump all day and drink beer together at night *straching head*...
:S[mad

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

:)I say what I think. Mostly when I think it. No, it isn't an impulse problem. It's being upfront! When I am mad I am mad and when I am happy..well I am happy!

I thought everyone did! Silly me! So far, I have only known two men who actually don't have a problem saying what he thinks and feels. My dad died in 1997.. the other is my best friend.

I can't/won't second guess why a man will say one thing and then by gosh~ go the very opposite direction.

And why is it so hard to accept loyalty??

For now, it's better without someone. I can't handle the hassle of "being on stage" all the time. ugh~~~
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!

im not sure why im single..because my friends says im a good guy:|...but i guess that`s not enough?

No .. the more you ignore women, the more they want you. At least that's how my last several dates have gone. I usually find out enough about them to make me not want to see them again .. and then they still try to call and write for weeks after.

Not having met anyone in a long while that I really want to spend my time with and the fact that I work 80 hours a week makes me very much single :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

i am female, 35 and currently single. I give no excuses for being single. It is what it is.

For the most part, I am content with myself and can find my own happiness. My life is rich with my friends and family. If someone comes along who makes me feel the magic, and I do the same for him, then good. That will be the icing on the cake.

That was me a couple of years ago. I've been in amazing relationships throughout my life, but again, I am happily single. Now, I'm 37.

I still feel the same way as I did when I last wrote this. Yes, I'm content and feel very loved by friends and family. Now, I have my Masters degree and a totally different life, than I did a couple of years back. I'm jumping again, and I recently did my first successful 100-way.

Someday, someone will come and sweep me off my feet. However, if HE doesn't come along, then I'll just have to sweep myself off my feet! (Project 500, here I come!)

Woo Hoo, I am single too! lol, really, the guys in this town seem to have a problem with chicks who hang out at the drop zone with a bunch of guys every weekend. Can't figure out why they get mad when we jump all day and drink beer together at night *straching head*...
:S[mad

I don't have a problem with that. Where do you jump? ;):ph34r:

Actually, I am content wheither I have a SO or not. I refuse to live my life with marriage as the main goal. If I find someone then great, but if I don't then no big deal. I make sure that I live life in such a way that I am happy, regardless of the fact that I may be single or taken.

It's a win-win situation.

Amen. Single as well with a similar mindset.

There are a lot of cuuuute women at my DZ. Too bad most of them have a few hundred jumps more than I do...so someone who skydives doesn't impress them as much...:P:P:ph34r:

1. I'm ugly and I have a nasty disposition:)2. I have mental problems that require copious amounts of beer.
3. I am smarter than everyone, and that gets on their nerves (wimps)
4. I pluck whiskers out of kittens to stir my drinks.
5. I lie...a lot

aside from that, I really don't have one...maybe I just like my "alone" time;)

can I borrow a jump ticket real quick?

I don't always play well with others. That and every girl at auburn gets engaged at the age of 20. I'm 21 and I already have to look for a ring on a girl before I hit on her (I don't hit on girls that are engaged/ married/ in a relationship, I'm not a skeeze).
That and when I do hit on them they discover that I'm completely fucking weird, howard hughes weird, and head for the hills.
That and I never go out anymore/ hang out with anyone, thats probably the main reason.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

i just cant seem to find a woman that can keep up with my enormous manhood/libido.. :|

Some people play hard to get, but you play hard to want:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I am single too
Modern women are picky
I lack confidence

Seriously, I am not looking very hard at the moment. I'll see what''l happen where and when:)

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

I am single for many reasons but mostly because i want to stay that way for now. I travel a shit ton (cant blame any woman for not wanting a man who is all over the globe and not home for dinner), Been divorced twice,
Have had those couple of months and out flings and find i am just not putting up with those persons crap! The right one is out there, just waiting to run into her.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Another single guy here. What's my excuse? Too much heartbreak. Tired of getting fucked over. Forced myself to be single for a few years, and since then I haven't had the desire to pursue a relationship. I find myself getting old and lonely now though, so either that will change in the near future, or I'll die alone.

Oh yeah, I should edit to include the obvious things. Most things I do are reason to question my sanity, including my choice to join the Coast Guard. And to be honest, that keeps me so busy, it's hard to justify saddling some poor woman with the burden of dealing with that shit. Not to mention I'm shy and never really go out and party, hardly ever drink, and would much prefer working on my car or disappearing in the woods for a few days at a time.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

I'm happily single. B|

I've been by myself again since about January/February/March 2008. I broke up with someone who kinda wouldn't go away for awhile. :S

After I ended that relationship, which was the first "serious" one after my divorce was final in April 2005, I've never felt happier, more confidant or healthier in my life. I'm doing the things I've always wanted to do but always had someone around me weighing me down, so I didn't get to do them without guilt trips or whining. And I've also confirmed to myself that I don't want to date someone with kids ever again. Too much stress, drama and bullshit that I'll never let into my life again. Kids aren't for me, so why should I raise someone else's? No way.

I think being happily single requires you to kinda be at peace with yourself - who you really are, where you're heading, and what kind of pit stops you're willing to make along the way.

I know one day soon I'd like to meet someone for a casual but monogamous (does that make sense??) relationship since I'm never getting married again, but someone who shares my common interests, morals, values, financial stability, ability to go away/do something fun at a moment's notice, travel to the Caribbean in the winter, etc. It probably seems like a lot to ask for but I'm confident that *he* is out there somewhere. And hopefully *he* will be a skydiver, too! :D:D:D

Always be kinder than you feel.

I am very recently single again, after 4 years of being married to whom I thought was my soul mate. As time passed, it became obvious she was more in love with the idea of a wedding than the idea of a marriage...and therefore, there wasn't much room left to love me.

That said, I think I'm going to make some changes in my life that wouldn't have been responsible to do while supporting a family - new career, new hobbies, new friends since most of my friends are 700 miles away...who knows, maybe a move to a different city. She was the only thing holding me here, so I suppose there's no real limitations now...
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." Da Vinci

Perpetually single.

I think it's because chicks don't dig tall dudes.

I know how tall you are. I'd be afraid you might hurt me.:$(sexually speaking)

It always amazes me when I see basketball player sized guys with jockey rider sized women. How do they keep from passing out during intercourse?:o