lawrocket

Chicks Dig Thanatos

The locked happy birthday thread was started by a dude. The remaining posts (except for one by the honoree) were all by chicks. Hot chicks.

He clearly has serious game. Dude - how do you do it??? The rest of us dudes want some hints on your technique.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Well he does have some serious game. He's generous, actually listens to chicks (or puts on a good act), he's fun to be around, buys good alcohol, gives awesome back rubs...and then there was that time i was in prison with him. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Jello J didn't grow that moustache/goatee...he over-stimulated a chick (she'll remain nameless) and her pussy blew up in his face!:P;)

Lucky bastard!:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

He must have a giant cack...:ph34r:

Well, he used to have a huge deck!:P

J is openly pervy, openly flirtatious, never disrespectful, never creepy, always kind and supportive, gives great hugs. He is just a really great guy.:)If only he knew how to make jello shots, though. :S
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

J is openly pervy, openly flirtatious, never disrespectful, never creepy, always kind and supportive, gives great hugs. He is just a really great guy.

I have to agree..... he would make a good Cabana Boy in a weekend sport fuck kind of way:D:D

He must have a giant cack...:ph34r:

Well, he used to have a huge deck!:P

J is openly pervy, openly flirtatious, never disrespectful, never creepy, always kind and supportive, gives great hugs. He is just a really great guy.:)If only he knew how to make jello shots, though. :S

Ditto! We love our Jello Jay!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

"he has a way of making us feel like a million bucks, without being creepy..."
"he is a god among men..."
"He's generous, actually listens to chicks (or puts on a good act), he's fun to be around, buys good alcohol, gives awesome back rubs..."
"J is openly pervy, openly flirtatious, never disrespectful, never creepy, always kind and supportive, gives great hugs. He is just a really great guy..."
"he would make a good Cabana Boy..."
"Maybe he's more in touch with his feminine side..."

Ummm maybe its just me but does this sound like a description of a ladies man or a gay man???;)
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

"he has a way of making us feel like a million bucks, without being creepy..."
"he is a god among men..."
"He's generous, actually listens to chicks (or puts on a good act), he's fun to be around, buys good alcohol, gives awesome back rubs..."
"J is openly pervy, openly flirtatious, never disrespectful, never creepy, always kind and supportive, gives great hugs. He is just a really great guy..."
"he would make a good Cabana Boy..."
"Maybe he's more in touch with his feminine side..."

Ummm maybe its just me but does this sound like a description of a ladies man or a gay man???;)

I'd say Wing Man . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'd say Wing Man . . .

Really? :ph34r:

J's downright cool, even pinch-hitting as little spoon when necessary. :|

Blues,
Dave

Little spoon for Gia? You must mean Baby spoon.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun