Misslmperfect

HELP! need fast, CHEAP, easy halloween costume ASAP

ok, i'm a bartender....also, i have never been the least bit interested in halloween. apparently, tomorrow night it is mandatory that the staff show up in costume or be written up/sent home. i think its crap, but oddly they don't care what i think:D. i only work fri and sat, so while everyone else knew about this all week- i just found out 5 minutes ago.

my initial plan was to wear a white t-shirt with the words "halloween costume" written on it (in black and orange of course!)..but i'm thinking that might not be good enough. i need something clever and witty - i just cannot bring myself to stick devil horns or cat ears on my head. the quick, traditional halloween costumes just blow.

i was thinking of wearing this black slip that i have, and somehow putting the word freudian on it somewhere. over tights of course.

ugh. ya'll are clever. help.
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

Go to a T-shirt store in the local mall, find a superman/woman t-shirt, wear it under business attire, but have the white dress shirt unbuttoned as if you're suddenly going from mild mannered to superhero.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Last yr i went to a last minute party dressed in PJ's and slippers with a sign hanging on my neck that said i went home with jack and woke up with tuaca. :D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Wrap a big ribbon around your middle, with a bow in the front. Write on a big tag:
To: bartending

You'll be God's gift to bartending

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Place a large dildo in a medium sized sauce pot.

Tie the pot around your neck.

When asked reply, "I'm Peter Pan . . . "

NickD :)

Classic!! :D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

lots of orange and yellow wrap around sunglasses. Plus, if you have a carry permit, you get to wear your gun at work

A word of caution... in many states, it is a felony to carry a weapon in a place that serves alcohol.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

carry a weapon in a place that serves alcohol

Ahhh... The combination of guns and alcohol...B|

Just wait for someone to shout -"Hey ya'll, look at this"..... :D:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Cargo shorts, khaki shirt, boots, stuffed manta ray on your chest - Steve Irwin

Probably could do it with a white blouse. Everyone will be so offended they won't notice.

Also works with white jump suit, sparkles, stuffed tiger on the neck - Roy (Siegfried & Roy), but a little dated.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Take a large garbage bag and cut holes in the bottom for your head and arms and put it on. Wear a sign around your neck that says Just another old bag. Thats all I got. Cheap and easy.

I did that, minus the sign, at six flags when it started raining:D

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Another idea I read in the paper this morning.
Oversized football jersey (long as a miniskirt), fishnet stockings, and sexy shoes. You're Fantasy Football

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)