neediforget

someone went through my phone..what should i do??

had a very trusting friend (opposite sex) in a very friendly relationship.. if you get my drift and found out that person went through my phone, wallet, diary. Messages, call logs were deleted etc.

I feel violated and when i approach the subject the person threw massive abuse my way and was very aggressive.

I just dont understand why anyone would do this? How would you feel and is it ok to be angry beacuse i feel like I want to scream!

How do i deal with this in the future with this person??

How do i deal with this in the future with this person??

Short answer - You don't!
Tell that idiot to FUCK OFF
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I'm going to assume that you are a he and the person in question is a she. I make this assumption because that's absolutely something a girl would do - snoop and then pitch a complete fit when called out on it.

You seem to infer that this 'friend' you are in a 'friendly relationship' with is NOT your girlfriend. Correct?

This leads to the question that will answer your question:

Is she aware of the fact that she is not your girlfriend?
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

no i am female and i he is male!

No we are not together and fully aware of this.

Yeah people are right saying about a PIN but for someone you have known for years and been trusting in a more friendly way for months, its pretty horrifying to find this out. Plus my diary and purse etc. Man i was in a state of shock.

I have tried to be cool and keep him close to find out what else he has of mine or gone through, but the agression is unbearable, talk about a guilt from him.

I just have never been in this situation let alone know what to do about it, i have thought about kicking him in the nuts but what would anyone do?

Im gutted

How is that something a "girl" would do? Its something a neurotic unstable PERSON would do, and I've know plenty of neurotic and unstable guys and girls. Snooping and acting defensive about it after you've been caught is not exclusively female behavior.

Honestly, it sounds like the behavior of someone jealous and not trusting. If he was fully aware that you are not his girlfirend, what need would he have to dig through your private things?

And, yes, even if you were in a relationship, he should have no need to dig through your private things - it's still unacceptable. I've been married for ten years and I don't open any mail with his name on it, I don't open his wallet to get anything out of it without his express consent. Not that he would care, but I do.

But this guy? What he did is completely and utterly unacceptable. Get your shit back from him, change passwords, pins and whatever else and get rid of him. Some behavior can never be changed.
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

I would verbally let him know that he had crossed a boundary that is not ok to cross with you. This is a violation of your privacy. I would also let him know that this has caused a massive break in your trust with him. Explain that the loss of trust might be irreparable within your relationship.

Personally, I would distance myself immediately and indefinitely from this person, especially due to his reaction to your inquisition of his actions.

no just my purse, diary and phone.

I asked him about my credit card details and he said that would have been too easy.. i forgot to mention that one.

Isnt that scary, it would be too easy to steal my credit card details!

Man should i even forgive him, or is this one of those unfortunate he is a complete freak moments. I believe in people so much and tried to understand why he would want to do this but i am so angry at the same time. I felt completed grossed out for a while when i first realised, and the fact he has been so aggressive for 2 days now, he seems more relaxed this afternoon but in general he reactions has scared me a little.

[:/]

no just my purse, diary and phone.

I asked him about my credit card details and he said that would have been too easy.. i forgot to mention that one.

Isnt that scary, it would be too easy to steal my credit card details!

Man should i even forgive him, or is this one of those unfortunate he is a complete freak moments. I believe in people so much and tried to understand why he would want to do this but i am so angry at the same time. I felt completed grossed out for a while when i first realised, and the fact he has been so aggressive for 2 days now, he seems more relaxed this afternoon but in general he reactions has scared me a little.

[:/]

If you are already questioning his reactions and how aggressive he is now then end whatever it is you have with him. Don't put yourself in a possible dangerous relationship.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Man should i even forgive him, or is this one of those unfortunate he is a complete freak moments.

Nope. Not unless he earns your forgivness, but before that can happen he has to earn your trust back and that is somethig that once lost is VERY VERY difficult to regain.
Muff #5048

tried to understand why he would want to do this but i am so angry at the same time.

What reasoning did he give and more important did you believe him?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

no reason as such, we have talked about a whole heap of stuff. Im guessing there was probably stuff he didnt want repeating but i cant imagine what and i would never do that to him anyway.

I just feel incrediably cheated and tricked. Its all a bit much sometimes and at the same time i thought he was a great friend, i shared my whole life moments with him. We were probably at our 'closest' when this happened.

I feel i should be there for him but yes i am afraid of his aggression. He is so up and down.

Im stuck in an awful situation, i wish i knew how to react.