neediforget

someone went through my phone..what should i do??

atcually everyone's advice has been a great help bar yours. You just using a rude approach to help. If you dont like what i am asking then dont continue to read this! Cocheese you are not impressing anyone.

I will say you sound a bit guilty at doing this yourself. ie calling me names etc?? you like a mild form of the person who did to to me! Which is kinda weird.

Netherless i am very keen to hear people reactions as its not something i have been put in before, plus this way is completly confidential.

But alas there is still going to be one smart ally with something stupid to say!!

nice cocheese.

You must be one of those fat fucks sitting at home wanking a lot cos you dont get any!

You have what is known as small cock syndrome!

Sorry, but I stand with cocheese.Well except for the little cock thing.

If you truely need advise on this you should go pay for some good therapy or talk to someone who knows you not come to an internet forum and expect a bunch of touchy feely stuff.

Now if you want to come back here and share how you blew up this guys phone then by all means let us know.

Oh, and by all means post boobie pics so we can see if this guy was just blinded by lust.

You seem like a really nice person. I think you should try to work this out with him. You did nothing wrong. He made a mistake. Give him another chance because you know you don't want to end up all alone on those cold nights.

I'm sure it was just a minor chemical imbalance on his part. I bet he will be just perfect from now on because he knows how much this upset you.

Hang in there and just know we love ya and you can always come here for any advice you may want or need.:)

after some time to consider, i have a few options;

Etiher;

1. Do exactly the same back to him and see how he feels about it.

2. ignore him and let me friends deal with it (if you get my drift)

3. ignore him forever more. delete his number..if i see him on the Dz blank him

4. Scream at him and rant all my feelings, make it clear he is a freak and how if he ever came near me again i would call the police.....

5. Care for him like 100%, understand everything about why he did it, protect him and keep and try to work together to forgive him eventually.

???

I dont really care which one, most votes and im going for it!

Thanks guys, your words have meant a lot :)

Good luck with your life. You're gonna need it.

nice cocheese.

You must be one of those fat fucks sitting at home wanking a lot cos you dont get any!

You have what is known as small cock syndrome!

Sorry, but I stand with cocheese.Well except for the little cock thing.

So that's 2 fats guys wanking, but your dick is bigger than cheesies:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The relationship is over with. Terminate all contact. No discussion, no explanations, no excuses. He crossed a sacred line. No future reconcile. You are right to feel gurtted and violated. Hope you heal soon. Disgusts me when people we trust do this type of thing.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

This thread is over with.:P

Man it' a good thing you posted. I don't think enough people said the same thing yet. Maybe if just one more person says for her to move on, she will be better able to make a wise decision.
:)

Shakes head at cocheese.....:S

Stop reading the post if you don't want to read the same replies from different people being posted ....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Maybe i should shut this damn computer off and go jump all weekend.:D Ok i will.

Have a gerat time at the Hog Flop and don't let those crazy people corrupt my sweetie Deedy.:)

Have a few beers afterwards to relax....;)

Have fun too....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Consider this:

It's only a matter of time before he hits you.

Or gets to the point that he becomes a life altering stalker dude.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun