futuredivot

Is there ever enough fun

so, is there?

Never, the existance and progression of our sport and it's offshoots are great supporting evidence B|

Edit for spelling and bad grammer, the other thread must have rubbed off on me. ;)
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

so, is there?

Not when those newbies talking smack on the Bonfire get their threads locked and then the popcorn becomes useless. :D

No kidding! I was too late for the fun I guess.

Me too. I had just finished reading page 3, and then hit page 4 to see phree's post and the thread locked.

I had something good I wanted to say. :D:)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hell, I was hoping that thread would at least last until lunch.[:/]

Yeah, me too... Those 16 year old sassy cheerleader types sure are good for a week's worth of entertainment at making themselves look like idiots in The Bonfire. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

yeah..i was a little disappointed the thread got locked. i just got up ---- i missed out on some great stuff this am.:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I know. Thats where I usually go to get a good laugh now and then. If they aren't talking about gay butt-secks loving people wanting to get married, then they go on and on about why who you're voting for is evil and wrong. It can be quite commical to watch.

Whats comical is going it there with a big stick and really stirring the pot... acting like your so far on one side or the another and saying really absurd shit, really gets em going... :D:D:D:D:D

Your question reminded me of a time in the Marines when a lieutenant walked in on us enlisted men and barked; "There's entirely too much levity in here!"

We all looked at each other, like; "What the hell is 'levity'?"

I guess we weren't supposed to have fun while working.

I was happy when the thread got locked. This is no place for a 16yr old to whine about her drama.

And if you really wanna talk about fun with Phree - you oughtta have him give you a pocket dial. Talking to his pocket lint was the most fun i've had in a loooong time.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!