guppie01

Things you are self-conscious about

If we push your buttons will you "squeak"?

That depnds on who "WE" is and what buttons are pressed:D
The wrong ones get a growl not a Squeak;)

Some buttons get a Purrrrr:$
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

[reply

My accent... I constantly have to evaluate the dumb look on people's faces... it would be so much easier if everyone spoke Spanish ;)

Tell me about it, when i was in the States in January i had to repeat myself to everyone and English is the ONLY language i speak:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

There was a bunch of us at dinner one night (Remi and Karen were there) we went around the table and introduced ourselves.
One girl said 2 words, and i almost shrieked with glee:ph34r::ph34r:

I said Hi You're an aussie, come talk to me so i don’t have to say everything 2 or more times:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

*** my swoops!***

Me too. I'm working on it, though. Hopefully this year I will do better and won't be as self conscious.

I'm a little self conscious about my weight, but then again it is who I am and I'm not out there pounding pavement trying to change it. In fact, I'm drinking right now and snacking incredibly unhealthy food, so obviously it hasn't effected me to the point of needing change. I did, however, beat anorexia!

:ph34r:

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If we push your buttons will you "squeak"?

That depnds on who "WE" is and what buttons are pressed:D
The wrong ones get a growl not a Squeak;)

Some buttons get a Purrrrr:$

well...doc told me to remind you we leave for bonaire in a week...I think he wanted to hear you growl. Me on the other hand...I can give you an excellent back rub.......that would probably make you purr......guess you should hang out with me more than doc;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

well...doc told me to remind you we leave for bonaire in a week...I think he wanted to hear you growl. Me on the other hand...I can give you an excellent back rub.......that would probably make you purr......guess you should hang out with me more than doc;)

Going to Belize wont make me growl, but yes a good back rub will make me purr:$:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm always worried that everyone is going to think I am angry about something.

Chris: it would be un-American to be happy with the status-quo, whatever the situtation is ....

You are just a Patriot !

:S
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Ok, I'll play along with this post, maybe I'll mention some stuff others aren't saying yet.

I'm a "reluctant" loner being that I do a lot by myself, when I enjoy an activity that I don't have anyone around here to do it with. So, initially, I'm self-consious going places where i don't have friends yet. Also, I have a scar and unequal pupils, that I inevitably get questions about sooner or later...

Tripping over parking lot logs and falling on my face at Elsinore. Hey it was very dark. :$

Teehee.... hell if you only knew my Elsinore stories, tripping over the log is a good day for me! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Also, I have a scar and unequal pupils, that I inevitably get questions about sooner or later...

I find the unequal pupil very interesting! That's pretty cool!

Meeting new people is never easy... but knowing that there are so many good people out there it makes it more comforting. B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Tripping over parking lot logs and falling on my face at Elsinore. Hey it was very dark. :$

Teehee.... hell if you only knew my Elsinore stories, tripping over the log is a good day for me! :ph34r:

g

Hmmm, I would have pictured you getting knee-capped by a log... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm very self conscious about my teeth and jaw. My lower jaw is slighty more to the right and drives me nuts in photos. >:(I think I can take some pretty photos, but because of my jaw being the way that it is I don't like most photos.

Oh well, someday I'll get it fixed. :)
Other than that, I'm good. B|

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

As a youngster, I was self-conscious about a mole under my armpit. That sucked because I loved swimming so much and it's hard to showboat at the diving board with one arm plastered down so people couldn't see it.

Then, I discovered Marilyn Monroe and WTF? if she can live with one on her face then an armpit shouldn't bother me.

So, I decided to have some fun with it and had a small head and some little legs tattood around it. Yep, it's been fun when people see it.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Then, I discovered Marilyn Monroe and WTF? if she can live with one on her face then an armpit shouldn't bother me.

Didn't realise you that old, a teen when Marilyn was discovered :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?