guppie01

Things you are self-conscious about

Well, give it up! What are you self-conscious about.

Me... :ph34r: because I'm short and I have to always look up to speak to people, I'm always worried about having a clean nose. I don't want any flashing nose boogies. :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Me... :ph34r: because I'm short and I have to always look up to speak to people, I'm always worried about having a clean nose. I don't want any flashing nose boogies. :D

g

I love being short! I wouldn't trade it for anything!!! However, I am self conscious about my butt, legs and tummy. I am usually told that I am being silly...but I remember my pre-baby body of long ago...[:/]

g

That doesn't make much sense. Being short, you're always looking up other people's noses, not vice versa. :S

I'm a bit self conscious about how great I am. I generally try to keep some of my awesomness subdued so regular people don't treat me any differently. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

g

That doesn't make much sense. Being short, you're always looking up other people's noses, not vice versa. :S

I'm a bit self conscious about how great I am. I generally try to keep some of my awesomness subdued so regular people don't treat me any differently. B|

Blues,
Dave

What, you're not self-conscious about your overwhelming modesty? :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm short too but I don't worry about it except when I can't reach things. I never worry about boogies - I'm short so who can see up my nose?

I can't think of anything of consequence that I'm self conscious about. It used to worry about my feet - 15 years of ballet will give you some rotten looking feet. I probably should worry about what my ass looks like but I can't see it and it's comfy to sit on so I don't worry about that.

Hmmm...

I have one single, solitary black hair that grows out of my chin that I hunt for every single day. It seems to grow faster than any other hair known to mankind. If I forget to hunt for it and find it later and it's grown more than a nanometer, I'll freak out about who possibly saw it.

But, realistically speaking - like the boogies, I'm short so it's unlikely anyone can see it.
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

That doesn't make much sense. Being short, you're always looking up other people's noses, not vice versa

LOL... that's probably where it came from... I know that I can see everyone else's so I want to make sure mine is SPARKLY!!! LOL :P

Yup, you are quite awesome aren't you Dave ;)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

I have one single, solitary black hair that grows out of my chin that I hunt for every single day. It seems to grow faster than any other hair known to mankind. If I forget to hunt for it and find it later and it's grown more than a nanometer, I'll freak out about who possibly saw it.

HAHAHA OMG, I have one of those too!

g
OMG, is she okay?

I suppose I'm self consious about how my actions will affect others...

but not to the point that I worry too much about it...

as I get older I don't really know that I'm too self consious about anything too particularly... I probably should be more so sometimes... :)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm always worried that everyone is going to think I am angry about something.

Chris repeat after me...

I am not angry..
People are just STUPID FUCKERS who need to get a FUCKING LIFE!!!

:ph34r::ph34r:

g
OMG, is she okay?

HAHAHA OMG, I have one of those too!

g

Omg, I can't believe this. I have a freak hair that grows from my chin, too! I always thought I was part witch or something. Thank God there are others!

(Btw, I just now touched my chin, and I need to find tweezers!) :ph34r:

My penis size. ;)

I am willing to help you get over your self-conscious... :P

Disclaimer - Im joking, Typical would ruin me :D

I promise to be gentle...

For awhile at least... :D

*gasp* hard to be gentle when bent over , theres just something about thatttt....

:|

Okay Ill behave now

Im self conscious about my personality, not sure if people know how to take me, I flirt with everyone even though Im taken, Im rude, Im caring, a geek, and weird and sometimes it works for the good and sometimes not.

*gasp* still thinking of Typical thearpy...Ive got you booked for 3 pm :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

g

Blues,
Dave

Dave, I too am a little self concious about how great you are....how can I ever measure up to such standards?:S:S

Of course I figure I can be forgiven due to the boobies.:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Boogers stuck and flapping in and out of my nostril.

Cyclops zits.

Spinach teeth.

Pronouncing nuclear properly, NOT NUKULAR!

Not being able to get up from social studies when class ends because I have a boner.