Spiracom

London Skydivers

hey guys, feeling vaguely more human after a bacon sandwich and a can or red bull! too much Stella for a week night B|

Yeah it was fun and it was nice to put some faces to names, we'll have to do it again sometime soon. But its probably best to wait until after the nationals etc are over and when people have come back from dz's abroad etc.

Cheers to everyone who made the effort to come despite the problems with the tubes, it was nice to meet some new people.

Catch you all later,

Caz.

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Sorry to have wussed out on you guys… will definitely be there next time! :)… suffice to say never, ever, ever, ever (is that clear enough yet?) entrust a man with booking or organising any part of a holiday. >:(>:(>:( All sorted now but took hours last night when I really should have been packing. :S

Men!!!!! >:(:D

Vicki

Sorry to have wussed out on you guys… will definitely be there next time! :)… suffice to say never, ever, ever, ever (is that clear enough yet?) entrust a man with booking or organising any part of a holiday. >:(>:(>:( All sorted now but took hours last night when I really should have been packing. :S

Men!!!!! >:(:D

Vicki

You love us really ;)

Excuses again chaps and chap'esses.....so sorry I couldnt make it but didnt come back to the smoke after the weekend...
Skipped off work for a coupla'days to stay jumping up at Hibs and Langar.

Will make the next one 4 sure.......sounds like it was a 'lorra fun
:)