Spiracom

London Skydivers

I very nearly went to Headcorn yesterday - but ended up staying in Chatteris. What was the jumping like there? Get many lifts in? Most of the afternoon was pretty crappy up where I was.

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Maidstone? me too.. what a smal world.

Very! I was born in Maidstone... Lived there for 20 years! Maybe there's something about the place that drives people to jump out of 'planes?! :S
BTW I've got some *top* photos from the Headcorn Summer Ball... Macca, how many jump tickets are you going to give me not to post them on here!!! ;)

Steph
-x-

What was the jumping like there?

Hey Caz! You should have come to Headcorn! Saturday was pretty shite with only 4 or 5 lifts, although most of us were too hungover(/still pissed!) after the Summer Ball anyway (me included)!!! Sunday was windy but we jumped until about 6 o'clock. That's when the silliness started... ;)

Do you fancy coming to Headcorn this weekend? It's my Birthday on Sunday! If anyone is stuck for present ideas, I would really, really like a new A-line thank you very much! My left one broke on opening yesterday :(

Steph
-x-

Do you fancy coming to Headcorn this weekend?

Well happy birthday for Sunday. I might possibly come to Headcorn this weekend, is there a membership fee there? The weather is currently looking a little better for Chatteris, but I shall monitor it, and if it looks better at Headcorn I'll go there instead!

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

although most of us were too hungover(/still pissed!) after the Summer Ball anyway (me included)!!!

So is that why so many people were landing off??? I heard that some people seemed to be aiming for the Bell not the pit. ;)
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

Caz - come to Nethers and jump with me! :)B|

Steph - sorry to hear about your canopy :( - you know I have a spare main that you are MORE than welcome to borrow if you need to. Just let me know!

Vicki

Edited because it's too early in the morning to type without typos...:P

Thanks Vicki I may well come to Netheravon! I shall keep an eye out on the weather for all three dz's and pick the one with the best forecast!

The good news is that now I've got my FS1 my body position has been improved somewhat, so you might not need to wear so much lead to keep up with me! :D I'm still fast though. :S

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

So is that why so many people were landing off??? I heard that some people seemed to be aiming for the Bell not the pit.

On Saturday? No, I think everyone landed on... Unless you mean the demo? You don't have to land in the pit for demos Adam - you go for the cross! ;)

Vicki, Thank you SO much for the offer of your Sabre... You're an angel :) I'm getting 2 new A-lines put on this week, but when I get the whole lot done I may well take you up on it! Actually, I'm very surprised Redskydiver hasn't jumped in and borrowed it already!!!

Steph
-x-

I think she meant Sunday...

She who? Gremlin?! Something you haven't told me there Adam?!!! :P
Seriously though... I will admit that the, erm, landing accuracy, wasn't what it could have been on Sunday!!!

Tilly-bird! Are you OK mate? I'll e-mail you the piccies if you promise to see a psychiatrist!!! Actually, there's a lovely piccie of you in your posh frock :)Piccies are probably too big to post anyway...

Steph
-x-