gearless_chris

Weekend numbers: Nov 29th and 30th

0:1:0
Sure it's not over yet, but I'm done jumping for the weekend. Brrr, did outside video of a 3 way with a guy with 600 jumps, a guy that claims several thousand jumps (liar), and a woman with 58 jumps. The 1,000's of jumps dude was backsliding with a death grip on the formation dragging them around the sky, the 600 jump dude was tracking trying to keep up, the 58 jump woman was along for the ride trying not to puke from the spinning:D. It was pretty funny but I was too scared to get close ups of their faces. Crappy spot, but I had to ride brakes to wait for the low guy to land first anyway. I only got 43 MPH in my landing but it was still enough to set off my 3rd siren.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Got 2 jumps yesterday. Kinda chilly, but I never notice it until under canopy anyway. It is nice this time of year. Three jumpers, had the DZ all to ourselves.
Last weekend of deer season around here, still lots of orange in the woods. Not a good time for an off field landing.

Might have been the last time for the season. Clouds and snow today:(.

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

:)
:D owed for my first jump at the (almost brand-new) Skydive Sacramento, and for being on the :D load yesterday of the CSC Super Otter, which will be around all winter!

This place has all the makings of a great new addition to the NorCal skydiving scene. If you haven't checked it out yet, make a trip! I'm really glad I did.B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

;):0:0

Crap weather up here in Seattle. Got out to catch Supersuckers playing with Zeke and Green River. Boy, that took me back about 20 years.:D Got some Christmas lights up and a few other things, but I never get as much done as I think I should.:S Too much time posting.:D

Glad you got a Super Otter for the winter, Krisanne. Have fun.:)

0/8/1

Jumped at Skydive Sacramento (New DZ in Lincoln, CA, just North of Sacramento). Had an absolute blast!!! The DZO is building a drop Zone based on fun jumping rather than a tandem operation. Yes he will do tandems, but his primary focus is to promote the sport and cultivate new skydivers.

In the next few months SDS will be in their permanent home with a large grass landing area, separate high performance landing area (with a swoop pond being developed by swoopers) and a 10,000 square foot hanger to pack in!!

What a great weekend!!!

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

:(,:(,3

Beer owed for first injury while skydiving (slipped on landing last Tues. pulled a muscle)
Beer owed for first landing ever in a Twin Otter (Thanks Dean)
Beer owed for completing "D" license requirements and getting sighed off by my S&TA

BUT!!! I did go check out the new DZ!!!
28 miles from my houseB| very cool place looking forward to being able to jump again and going there to play
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Beer owed for first injury while skydiving (slipped on landing last Tues. pulled a muscle)
Beer owed for completing "D" license requirements and getting sighed off by my S&TA

28 miles from my houseB| very cool place looking forward to being able to jump again and going there to play

Ouch!! I saw you limping today but, I didn't know it was that badB|
Fly like a girl

Wish I could be at your DZ...full fridge!

Blue Skies!
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

[:/]:9:0

Great two days at ZHills for the 8 & 16-Way Turkey Meet, got me two 3rd places and some bling from TK ;)

1 great 4-way dive, nice to get back to my roots and turn a few points.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

0:8::D:D:D if not more B|

I had a fantastic weekend. I got to jump at Orange, VA and at the Thanksgiving Boogie in Halifax, NC. I met lots of great people. First time jumping from a CASA. First attempted 15 way. Tried diving to a 10 way, but I gotta work on that a bit more. :$

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490