normiss

What is your "must have" or "must do" for Christmas?

well...new hobby is bow hunting, so I asked santa for anything to do with that...

I also asked for the tactical package for my remington 870 shot gun to make it a "swat" version :P BOOM!

If you know me...you know I love toys... cars, trains, motorcycles, guns, bb guns, airsoft, board games, clothes, hunting, electronics, furniture, plants, seeds (preferably carnivorous plants), music, musical instruments, art, tools, oil paints, movies, car washes, blah blah blah...oh! and some of that HIS AND HERS ky... been looking forward to trying it with my love... that looks fun B|

Making homemade candy with the kids...that is our one tradition that has remained strong annually. Even my 18 year old hangs around to help out.:S:S:S

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I need a new computer. This PC has been pissing me off to no end the last several months, and the monitor has been on the blink as well, if it's blank, I have to tap or slap the sides to get the picture back.

Only problem is, I'm scared to death of Vista. I've been happy with XP, but this computer is now I think 5 years old, well past its useful life. Has Vista pretty much solved all its issues with the service packs and fixes? I have a lot of shit I want to transfer from the old computer to the new one...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My "must have" is having my kids around.

The thing I want the most this year is a squirrel-resistant bird feeder. The fuckers take all the bird seed! >:(

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

hmmmm along with good times with friends, the material must have is ...I must find/get a container of my own so I can travel to boogies this next year! Also hoping for a helmet and of course, I'd like santa to put some jump tickets on my account ;)

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

"Must haves:" Nothing I already have my MUST haves and my wants a few
"Must do:" Same thing no must dos, just going to chill and watch strange children with their strange parents, unwrapping gifts:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Must have a hot toddy or two, must have festive music on, must kiss my love.

Wish to have the firepit full of wood.

Must call my family & friends and send love.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

The thing I want the most this year is a squirrel-resistant bird feeder. The fuckers take all the bird seed! >:(

What you really need is a shotgun. :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Must Have - Well I really really want the new Dean Koontz book.

Must Do - uhhhh hmmm nothing I MUST do besides take care of my monsters

I only celebrate the commercial aspect of Christmas now, Jesus was not born on Christmas day so there is really not much I do to celebrate except spoil my kiddos.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this