CSpenceFLY

If Paris Hilton learned to skydive and started coming to your DZ would you hang out with her?

I would say "hi" to her and treat her as I would treat anyone ... no special treats cuz she's "famous" but I wouldn't be catty or ostracize her either.

Unless she did something mean or vicious.

Then I'd politely smile, nod and then walk away. (or would that be considered "leaving in a huff"? :P)

-but.... if she really did something horrid, she weighs ... 100lbs?... I could easily take her. Bring on the jello fights.

From the little bit I have seen of her off camera, and completely away from public, she is not that bad of a person.

as for the question, I wouldn't know it was her if she was having a conversation with me, same way with any celeb. Only reason I knew it was her in the above refference is because the green room was for her.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

i would have no issue at all with her, provided she was a reasonable person.

I don’t discount people prior to meeting them.
In fact in a case like hers I’d be interested to find out if she is as she (and the media) portrays herself
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sure this sport needs more females in it. But I could NEVER see paris going beyond a tandem but stranger this have happened.

And this coming from the very close relationship that we have.:P

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

I believe that she could support me in the style to which I have become accustomed. With a little patience, I am sure she could learn to pack my 170 for excellent openings. ;)

Her public persona has always been the one of the sloppy, uncontrolled drunk who embarrasses everyone around her.
So, she'd be fun at the dz, but not to go to Chilis with.
(I get in enough trouble with the help of current friends.)

...maybe to the Crystal if she'd buy.
:)

if she started coming to my d.z. I'd tell her look at that old airplane you don't really want to jump out of it do you? you should buy us one of those brand new twin otters that they are making now. then we can go to wal-mart and buy some walls for it
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Paris? Not a problem, (as long as I don't need to carry on a conversation with her).
But she she drags that Tinkerbell mutt along, I'll be happy to spot for it.>:(

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You know that Ho would be all up in my Trailer. I would have to hire extra security just to keep the bitch out.

I would have to change DZ`s just to get away from her.

Jay is back! :ph34r::ph34r:

And Divot... you know the answer - F/U!!!

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Paris? Not a problem, (as long as I don't need to carry on a conversation with her).
But she she drags that Tinkerbell mutt along, I'll be happy to spot for WITH it.>:(

D_WDI;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?