LuckyMcSwervy

Sooo... What Are You Doing New Year's Eve??

I'm staying home. Probably making myself a nice dinner when I get home from work (meaning - early!!), hanging on the Internet for a bit and then calling it an early night. Boring, huh? And no wine for me or I'll never get out of bed Thursday morning!

My DZ opens at 12pm New Year's Day, so a few friends and I plan to be there for "start 2009 off right" jumps. I have to do a couple of coach jumps (I hope I don't chicken out in the cold!!) and then I'm done for the day.

I don't even remember what I did last NYE. Sad! :(
Always be kinder than you feel.

I am in the process of making 300 jello shots for the party I am going to for NYE. I'm all rainbow colored right now. I'll probably give up soon though. I don't have the attention span to make all 300.

Last year we rode cardboard boxes down the stairs and went through a wall --oops!! :D

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Have the next five days off. Whoop!

New Years the GF & I are going to a dinner theater that has a jazz show and party. And on the 1st, the local science museum has the traveling exhibition of dead plastisized bodies along with "The Scoop on Poop" and it's 5 bucks a ticket rather on Jan 1st instead of the usual jump ticket price.

So I guess I'll start 2009 up to my neck in shit and dead bodies. B|

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

I went to parties the last 2 weekends, so I'm opting for a quieter night because I'm an old fogie. :ph34r: A couple that we know is coming over, I'm making a nice pork loin dinner and then we're going to play games. Before anyone asks, it's not those kind of games. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It sounds like you guys are all going to have a nice time no matter what you've planned!

I'm actually starting to feel a little melancholy. I thought this year I was actually going to have someone nice to kiss at the stroke of midnight. :(

And I have a feeling I'll be getting some drunk dials from Sebastian and Z-Hills. :P

Always be kinder than you feel.

Getting drunk.

All other details will work themselves out on their own.

~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Going to a comedy club. The same one we went to last year, they have and all-you-can-eat seafood buffet, followed by the comedy show. The comedy ends around 11pm, when they use the stage area as a dance-floor and run a bar-party until around 1am. Good times.
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

I went to parties the last 2 weekends, so I'm opting for a quieter night because I'm an old fogie. :ph34r: A couple that we know is coming over, I'm making a nice pork loin dinner and then we're going to play games. Before anyone asks, it's not those kind of games. :P

Who needs those kind of games to have fun as a pair of couples ;)
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

Party at a friends - will probably turn out rather crazy... (ok, not probably)

So far we have 2 twister games, Jello Shots, an indoor pool, a pool table, and a fire pit, but, its gonna be ass-cold tomorrow night so the only outdoor activities will probably 4-wheeling through his back yard. A yearly activity.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I don't think we have any plans thus far.... Potential party at a friends down the street... if not, wine, my honey, some candles, and a good flick sound good enough for me.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I don't think we have any plans thus far.... Potential party at a friends down the street... if not, wine, my honey, some candles, and a good flick sound good enough for me.

g

I read that so fast I thought it said something else. :$

:);)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?