eeneR

F*CKed up things you see at the gym!

Ok so I have been a good girl and spending time working out again. Well last night after my work out I headed to the steam room, I find a lady standing outside looking incredibly confused. I ask whats up, and she has this :o look on her face. I ask her if it is that scary, should I detour to the sauna instead. She stutters out "She is shaving her muffin" Steps aside and clear as day you can see through the door this girl sitting spread eagle shaving her muffin right there in the sauna. Now mind you there is a list of rules that state there is no shaving in the steam room. I thought about going to management on this one. It is fucked up I don't want her muffin hair all over me...eeewww.

The showers are less then 5' from the sauna, she could have just ran over to a shower and did it...B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

was this the lady?
:D
I wouldn't fuck with her if it was....

prolly NSFW...:P

And if it was the beaver coated woman in my thread, she's going to be in there a LONG time. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My current gym has the nastiest showers ever, and I won't even go anywhere near the sauna/steam room. Fortunately, if I do work out there in the mornings, it's across the street from my office, which also has showers.

I did the math - I figure about 2-3 people use the showers at the office per day and they get cleaned daily. Probably 200 people use the showers at the gym per day ... and they also get cleaned daily. :S

But now that I'm doing personal training (at a private gym) I may just let the regular gym membership go ... it's usually too crowded and annoying anyway.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thats the thing, I have seen the showers cleaned different times during the day. so my guess is they are cleaned multiple times during the day as I almost have NEVER seen them nasty.

But the shaving in the steam room thing, that is just wrong. I should have complained and I will if I see her in there again.

I am pleased with the locker rooms and showers as they are quite clean. But some people just have no shame. :|

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

But some people just have no shame.

The fact that they had to create a *rule* that you can't shave in the steam room is evidence of that. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That totally beats the old guy with the old balls with a leg up on the counter blow drying his nutz off.

I mean, what, a towel doesn't get those puppies dry enough for you old man?

I saw the same thing at the gym I go wtf maybe it just feels good:S
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I was just repeating what was said to me. It was hilarious as was the look on the first woman who saw what was going on.

I dare anyone not to start laughing when someone starts talking about eating a muffin...:D

eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My current gym has the nastiest showers ever, and I won't even go anywhere near the sauna/steam room.

You know, there's just no excuse for that. I regularly go to 3 different YMCA branches, depending on where my schedule takes me, plus I occasionally visit 2 other Y branches. Every one of those 5 branches is very busy, from 5am to 10pm, and every one of them is kept very clean, even in the evening, after a full day's service. What more needs to be said?

Random tip to regular gym-users: even if you use shower shoes, keep a can of anti-fungal spray in your kit, and use it liberally. You won't regret it if you do, but you might regret it if you don't.