Hans

Best Dz Ever

In case any of you didn't know Skydive The Farm is the best DZ ever. We had 80 fun jumpers out today. We flew 17 Twin Otter loads and 2 night loads. Normally this would not bet spectacular but it is February. ThanX to all who make The Farm the best.:)

The Farm

I'm with you Ian, of all weekends to have my teeth taken out!!
Made out to the dz on Sat, but I paid for it on sunday! Had to load up on Perks all day.
Hans I'll see you on friday.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Hans, thanks for the great day of jumping. You make me feel welcome even when I do things to annoy you. :) The facilities, aircraft, and all the people there continue to impress me. What a great group of people!

Eric and Melissa, thank you for spotting me up in the woods and making sure I was okay. Blaine, thanks for organizing the night jumps (it wasn't a bad spot, just my ill-advised pattern). Jack, thanks for the speedy canopy inspection. Andy, thanks for letting me know I'm not the only person who's ever landed off in a night jump.

It was a crazy, but great day of jumping! How else could you have this much fun with your clothes on?

Definitely the best DZ ever :)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251