shermanator

will you file your own taxes?

Already filed, got money back and spent it 2 weeks ago.

(not cash advance, actual payment from irs)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Nope!!! had 1 IRS audit in 1985 and nothing is worth being treated as poorly as I was. I feel thats its worth paying a pro and my accountant usually gets me back way more than I could myself.

Lets see stress, more money back yup I'll pay someone
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Yep. But, it's a royal pain in the ass to file from another country!!!! >:(

And, then the stupid state of Illinois requires you to have a PIN number to efile taxes. If you don't have a PIN, you have to mail in your taxes. I'm having to FedEx the taxes to the frickin' state to make sure they get there in time and have traceable proof that they got the taxes. One reason NOT to work in Illinois as a veterinarian when I come back. GRRR!!!!! >:(>:(>:(

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

did you/will you

I already did my taxes and received my refund. About 2 wks ago. :)

copycat, thats what i said!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

And, then the stupid state of Illinois requires you to have a PIN number to efile taxes. If you don't have a PIN, you have to mail in your taxes. I'm having to FedEx the taxes to the frickin' state to make sure they get there in time and have traceable proof that they got the taxes. One reason NOT to work in Illinois as a veterinarian when I come back. GRRR!!!!!

I do taxes for quite a few of my friends and have always found it easy to get the PIN number for the IL state taxes. The instructions are on their website. Since you already did your taxes, i'll be happy to help you next year.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

With Vskydiver's business, my jumping income, equipment depreciation, etc,. it got too complicated for me years ago. I love dropping my stuff off to the accountant, neatly arranged and sorted, and she gets me the most deductions she legally can. Turbotax just wasn't cutting it anymore.[:/]

I love dropping my stuff off to the accountant, neatly arranged and sorted,

And thank you for neatly sorting it!! Too many people have bits & pieces of papers just shoved into a folder with no organization at all. People like you are a treat. :)

And, then the stupid state of Illinois requires you to have a PIN number to efile taxes. If you don't have a PIN, you have to mail in your taxes. I'm having to FedEx the taxes to the frickin' state to make sure they get there in time and have traceable proof that they got the taxes. One reason NOT to work in Illinois as a veterinarian when I come back. GRRR!!!!!

I do taxes for quite a few of my friends and have always found it easy to get the PIN number for the IL state taxes. The instructions are on their website. Since you already did your taxes, i'll be happy to help you next year.:)

Right before I go to FedEx tomorrow, I'm going to give them a call to see if I can get a pin 'cause I'd prefer to efile instead of FedEx'ing it into them. Tried to call them today, and they're closed because of President's Day. Yeah...I'm so out of the holiday loop down here. :D I probably won't be given a PIN though since I'm not an Illinois resident and their website said the PIN's are only for those who have an Illinois ID or those who have filed in the state before.

Luckily, next year, I don't have to file taxes. :) Repaying those loans is going to suck! B|

Thanks for the offer though, hon! It's appreciated. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I probably won't be given a PIN though since I'm not an Illinois resident and their website said the PIN's are only for thos

Duh!! I'm sorry sweet pea, i didn't even think about you not being an IL resident. Well good luck!! :)

I'm doing my taxes myself. It can be a headache sometimes with the itemized deductions and assorted stocks/mutual funds bought/sold crap, but I have gotten refunds from the IRS most of the time.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban