chiquita24

Do you think the Bachelor piles up all the chicks on the overnight dates?

I picked the don't know/don't care because I didn't agree with the "why wouldn't he". I bet he does have sex with them and figure they would prabably get kicked off if they didn't. Do you figure they like him for him or for the money?
The strong can always afford to be gentle, It is only the weak who need to "give as good as they get."

Thought I'd hear more from the guys here! If that was you, and you had an overnight dates with 3 beautiful girls, what would you do?

I'm sure most of the guys here wouldn't be on that dumb show. :P:D;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Just after electricity was invented, there was a tv show called
the Dating Game. Many soon-to-be-famous tv/movie stars made
an appearance on the show to get into the public eye.

Tom Selleck

Selleck's first TV appearance was as a college senior on The Dating Game in 1965 and again in 1967 - he lost both times:D

I'd say that there are a couple of them who don't care to be "chosen". After all, what idiot makes life-decisions on a few dates? So, they aren't that concerned about winning.
They just get to be on tv.

However, I'll bet that half are there for the party.

So I'm watching The Bachelor and last week had me wondering...Do you think he has sex with all the girls while on the overnight dates?

I realize a lot of you probably don't care, but just curious as to what you think!

You don't buy the cow without at least tasting the milk first... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

If I was one of the girls, I wouldn't let it happen knowing that he is going to be with one of the others the next night. You gotta keep him coming back for more. ;) I don't know about him though...I bet he tried!

Speaking of the show, how about that after-the-rose show? He picked Melissa, spent 6 weeks with her and then decided to dump her on tv and try to win back Molly, whom he dumped on the Season Finale. Classic! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I personally can't stand the show, but to answer the question ... I think he would be an idiot not to have sex with them all :) Why not? What does he have to lose in the deal?
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I had you pegged for a "Rock of Love" type. :P

Is that some stupid show on MTV?

Yes. And its a brilliant idea for a show! I mean, you're an aging rock star who probably cant get that many groupies as you could 20 years ago, so you come up with a show where a bunch a very low self esteem girls compete at who is the sluttiest to be with you! Brilliant!

Oh, and to make it even more classy, you base season 2 on a couple of buses. Brilliant!
Remster

Speaking of the show, how about that after-the-rose show? He picked Melissa, spent 6 weeks with her and then decided to dump her on tv and try to win back Molly, whom he dumped on the Season Finale. Classic!

Evangeline Lilly refused to sit next to him on the Jimmy Kimmel show because of his disrespect to those women.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Speaking of the show, how about that after-the-rose show? He picked Melissa, spent 6 weeks with her and then decided to dump her on tv and try to win back Molly, whom he dumped on the Season Finale. Classic!

Evangeline Lilly refused to sit next to him on the Jimmy Kimmel show because of his disrespect to those women.

Last night was the only time I've ever watched the show because my roommate was watching it. I was hoping Molly would have told him to fuck off when he tried to get her back.:|

If I was one of the girls, I wouldn't let it happen knowing that he is going to be with one of the others the next night. You gotta keep him coming back for more. ;)

You are one smart skymama.:)

We avoid watching reality shows. I hear enough whining, complaining and backstabbing at work all day.:D

IMO, Rock of Love is a more honest, funnier version of The Bachelor. Face it, any woman who would "complete" for a man on a realty show is a skank with low self esteem. The chicks on The Bachelor wear more clothes and don't work in strip clubs- that's the main difference.

And yeah- he does them, same as Brett Michaels. :P

I don't like it when the mens cry.

Than stop saying no... :P

That almost made me spray the monitor and keyboard with Dr Pepper. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I can't believe he did that! Did you see how pissed Melissa was?? And she had every right! I'd be fuming if someone did that to me!

I loved on Jimmy when Jason said he thought him and Melissa could be friends some day and Jimmy burst out laughing and made fun of him!