jumpingjunkie81

Hooters...

Has the worst wings EVER!! They were so dry and lacked any flavor whatsoever. So I asked for a side of medium sauce. Obviously a mistake! The "sauce" killed my appetite!

Somebody please enlighten me.... What the FUCK is this??? :o:S[:/]

I'm going to sound like a guy here but you can't have hooters for a thread title and talk about the wings...

That is just wrong....

(This is for J) now you owe some guy a sammich and beer just cause.....[;p]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

At least they were dry wings. The last time I went to Hooters was in Maracaibo with a couple of friends. The wings were covered in some kinda nasty sauce, and all 3 of us were sick for the next two days.
I got nuthin

I tried the Hooters in Clearwater Fl one Christmas because of all the hype everyone threw at me about the waitresses.
Yeah, they were friendly enough, but everyone in the place was so snugged into several layers of fleece and sweatpants, gloves and hats that one could barely make out eyeballs and drooly noses... and the muffled voices that came through the windings of scarf could have been done by Cheetah the Chimp in hostage mode. It was sort of like going out to the the ice races up here in December.
The food wasn't of much note, but the beer was nice and cold.

Hi jj81,
S.A.T. 'Been doing Hooters for over 12 years, home Hoots is Fayeteville NC but been to lots of others. Great service and great wings at all of em'!! I always order mine plain breaded extra crispy with a side of 3-mile island sauce and blue cheese dressing!! Sorry to hear you got a bad batch.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Somebody please enlighten me.... What the FUCK is this??? :o:S[:/]

Will you please buy a catbox for your kitty?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yeah their wings are shit now. They used to be good when they first started. And the talent has gone way down hill too. If you want good wings go to Buffalo Wild Wings. If you want good looking chicks go to a strip club. ;) and if you want good looking chicks and good BBQ you gotta go to Bone Daddy's in TX...

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

The one only time I ate at Hooters, I ordered wings too and they tasted like shit! I'm pretty sure it cat rather than chicken!:D

The only thing worse than the meatless wings is
that nasty, greasy "fish".

It is called the "groupers cousin" sandwich.
If you ask for a "grouper sandwich", they will quickly
correct you with "you mean our groupers cousin sandwich".

If you ask what type of fish is in the sandwich, you
just hear "cod, white fish". So, it is the same as McD's or any fast food place - except it is greasy and
slimy. There is no other description but slimy.

I don't think hooters is known for their quality food. There is something else they are known for but I cant remember what it is at the moment.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

I have to agree with you on that,,here in the Chicago area, we've been going to one for 15 years...never had anything bad. Ice cold beer, great food and service. You have to remember they have corporate ones and franchisees,,so i'll bet thats the difference................
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

no one goes to hooters for wings ;)

Around here, it's mainly middle-aged guys who are
paying for a 22yo to talk to them.

The food sucks.

Simplest explanation there is. No other words needed. And I completely agree.

If I wanted good wings, I'd go to Wings. It's owned by former football all-american Bob Baumhower who helped win two national championships for Alabama in '78 and '79. Good stuff.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban