Mazz

The Internet's Most Epic Posts!

To the 1st I say, a scuba mask and snorkel,...really? And the second, disgusting, and hilarious:D:D:D

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

holy crap if i was in uni id kicked outa class for LOLing so much

"Yeah, he was probably regretting it as she was eating him. She wasn't looking for a mate, she was looking for a snack." holy crap thats amazing
Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again

And so does this.

OMG, I feel so dirty for laughing as hard as I did at that. :ph34r:

+1 :$
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

FUCKING NARWHALS!!!!

I've seen various documentaries about Narwhals. I've read a lot about their lives and habitats. I'm not a Narwhal expert but I'm certainly not someone who knows nothing about Narwhals.
Now that I have explained my credentials, I feel that I have to say that I'm still not sure that I can believe they exist. Obviously they do, but I sometimes feel that perhaps Narwhals are too cool to actually be in this reality.
It's like when you're having an amazing dream and you're boning Cameron Diaz while flying Airwolf and machine gunning republican voting lines while snorting cocaine off Hannah Montana's buttocks. Anyway, it's about that stage you realise that this is all just a bit too good to be real and it must be a dream and then you wake up. Anyway, that is how I feel about Narwhals, and so I'm just waiting for the time when I wake up and find out someone has just glued a rolled up tube onto a dolphin or something.
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention