Cashmanimal

Some ass just stole my bike

I was enjoying a delicious breakfast after a very successful meeting with an academic adviser (which started at 7:30 this morning, ugh). I thought the day was off to a great start.

They made a smash-and-grab on some bikes, mine included. :(

It was my first ever 'respectable' bike. I'll miss you, Tony.

And I'll not hesitate to shove a stick in the spokes if I ever see the douche that took mine. Then proceed to beat them with the bike, and let them keep it anyway... I have a skateboard.

The walk home from the restaurant sucked, though.B|
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

There are some real fuckin low lives out there!!@ things I hate are thieves and liars.
One good thing is I believe what comes around goes around

Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

...I hope you have better gear than transportation! ;) Good luck finding the bike. I got jumped for mine when I was 16, at least you didnt get a black eye out of it.

Funny, I have a story on here somewhere from a few months back about getting jumped... the guy had me meet him somewhere claiming he had my wallet I had lost, then he (tried) to jump me. I yelled at him for being an idiot trying to jump the guy without a wallet, then when he threatened to kick my ass (which he could have) I gave him "a 20, it's all I've got!" I'm sure he was pissed when he realized I had crumpled my Costco receipt and given it to him :P
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

I'd like to think there's a special hell for bike thieves... where they have to ride bikes all day with no seats... or something... >:(

I had my bike stollen a few years ago... it wasn't a great bike but it was MY bike...

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I was enjoying a delicious breakfast after a very successful meeting with an academic adviser (which started at 7:30 this morning, ugh). I thought the day was off to a great start.

They made a smash-and-grab on some bikes, mine included. :(

It was my first ever 'respectable' bike. I'll miss you, Tony.

And I'll not hesitate to shove a stick in the spokes if I ever see the douche that took mine. Then proceed to beat them with the bike, and let them keep it anyway... I have a skateboard.

The walk home from the restaurant sucked, though.B|

Hey... I think the prevalance of security cameras... is a help in this one...

Here is the ass casing your bike...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZSRRivY4xlE/SGLCgKQfODI/AAAAAAAABRo/mrhTVldTehA/s320/Donkey.jpg

Aww man that *sucks*. I had my bike stolen when I was 15 or 16. Once it was gone I was sure I'd never see it again, but then like 8 months later the police returned it to me!! I couldn't *believe* it!

It's just so wrong to steal a bike. >:( I can't think they have much re-sale value, but then I suppose it's an easy way to make money.

I hope it either gets found or else you use this as an opportunity to find yourself another lovely bike.. Good luck [:/]

Edit: of course, I'm not suggesting Tony can ever be replaced :D:P

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Wow! That would be entirely too generous, I couldn't accept anything like that... thanks for the incredible offer though, it's an unbelievable gesture.

It's been actually kinda nice to spend a day on my Chevrolegs, not nearly as much stress trying to dodge cars and people, haha!

i was 17 when i had just bough a brand new specialized hardrock pro $500+ parked it outside my girlfriends house and when i walked back outside it was gone. i was walking into a nearby store a few weeks later and saw it there. not only did i steal it back, i called the cops on the kid that stole it. he got his.

moral: bike thieves are low. grow a pair and steal something worth the risk
I'd wait for you outside the courtoom.
Taunting; when all of your appeals were declined.

When I was 17...we bought cars for less than $500:P

My first car cost me $12.50. My neighbor and I went in together and paid a total of $25.00 for it and drove it for a year before turning it into a foundation for a dam for a swimming hole at our local creek. We drove it into the creek, covered it with rocks and sand. It made a really great place to swim on hot summer days.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

It's just so wrong to steal a bike. I can't think they have much re-sale value, but then I suppose it's an easy way to make money.

That's why they steal so many of them. Bike theft isn't just random petty crime, it's practically a fucking industry>:(
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Was your bike locked up?
If so, how did they get it free?
Why is your bike named "Tony"?
Since multiple bikes were taken, these were some kind of "professionals" that load them onto a truck, rather than just a kid wanting a free ride?

It was locked up,it looks like they just broke the rack they were on by breaking it free from its anchors on the ground... prolly a few people.

It's named Tony because it has the IronMan color scheme... Tony Stark...