boinky

What Flower Are You?

I'm a Sunflower. :)
"When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."

What flower are you?
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I'm a Sunflower. :)
"When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."

What flower are you?

I'm a Snapdragon

Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh.

Hardly sounds like me. :):):)
'Shell

You Are a Canna

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

You Are a Petunia

You are a tried and trusted friend who will be there for your friends when they need you. But you have a tendency to be nervous about doing things that go against the norm.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

You Are a Canna

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

That's what I got too. :)
I think it would be more fun if the descriptors were a little more pointed. "You're a pushy narcissist. You cut in line at buffets. People are tired of your stories.":D:D:)

You Are a Canna

That's what I got too. :)
I think it would be more fun if the descriptors were a little more pointed. "You're a pushy narcissist. You cut in line at buffets. People are tired of your stories.":D:D:)
:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'm a daisy...

"You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

Ha! I'm perfect! :P

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." ~Catherine Aird

I'm a Nasturtium

"You are more than what you seem. Outwardly, you are a confident person with just a little bit of a temper. Inwardly, you are someone who needs some serious TLC and attention."
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

This is What Kind Of Flower You Are

You Are a Canna

Yep.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You Are a Daffodil

You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I got Daisy also!!

You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

You Are a Canna

I don't believe this one.

You sugarcoat everything that you think has a possibility to offend someone.

Not a dig, just an observation. It's one of the things that we like about you, well, me anyway, but I will fight it.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yup. I immediately notice when you are trying to rain on my parade! ;)

If you wanna' rain on something, how about coming to Texas and rain on my yard? It hasn't rained here in weeks and weeks and weeks. And not looking very hopeful for at least 10 more days. [:/]

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance