LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Numbers: July 11 & 12, 2009

0:0:0

I think we should stop reporting on the number of humps ... nobody seems to want to disclose that information anyway. Hell, if I had something to brag about, I would ... but I (still) don't [:/] ...

The weather was relatively good this weekend, but I didn't go to the DZ; I just didn't feel it. I was in a deep state of "blah" all weekend and didn't want to jump that way - I didn't want to "forget" pulling :ph34r: ...

O

Big zero here...
nighshift...

But then again, on friday I leave for a week jumping in France.

Why was your cutaway, and how did you respond since it was your first? Just curious, I didn't have to use mine (glad to) but am wondering about the state of mind people get in to after their first cutaway....
Don't try to live forever, you will not succeed!

:$ - but what is new?
6 - some really fun 4 way scrambles
1 - for first demo
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:) : 3 : 0

3 H&Ps from 3500 - still being checked out for JM/SL.

According to the students my acting the role of 'experienced, unshakable, enthusiastic JM' is very convincing. :)
That was after the :D-light came on and I was laughing with my CI and the students about me getting completely confused when the pilot intentionally went on jump run 45 degrees off the planned course, just to mess with my head.

(Of course, the next jump i was prepared for anything but the CI and pilot were nice to me:)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

B| : 6 : none i'll admit to!

so, i miss this certain someone; so no humps!

did six jumps at out boogie from friday on; weather pretty much sucked, and saturday i was sooooo hungover, after 2 WS-jumps i even paid a packer to take care of my rig. sunday i did my first helijump and a nice 2-way head-up jump with a friend. and won the boogie-lottery in the evening, so all of them were free! :D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

:(:21::D

First Prosthetic passenger. Not a huge beer, but it was great to see him so excited when I told him I could take him!!

Tandems, 3 hop and pops, and one full altitude fun load.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

B|:11:0

6 RW including a no moon night 2-way. My 7th night jump.

3 FF
1 Coach jump
1 Full alti sunset H&P
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

0:16:3

11 tandems
2 tandem videos
1 2 way sit
1 night jump
1 H & P

The H&P was pretty cool. A father and son on a trip trying to mark off some more states while they shoot for all 50. The son was at 38 and the dad at 28 I believe. Pretty cool.

Beer owed for first time working with tandem students at a different dz, first night jump at a different dz and first time landing off at a different dz.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

B|: 7:0

Not disclosing any details on humps!

Made 2 jumps on Friday.
Saturday it poured the entire day.
Sunday I made 5 total:
2 static line students
1 on a five second delay (Markus - we are going to get you past 5 seconds! I promise!)
3 coach jumps from altitude (all were able to dock on me so that got them some sigs for their A license).
1 fun jump with Tony from 6,500
1 hoop jump from 9,500 - and I was first through the hoop!

No beer.

One of the students said he felt like he got "World Class Instruction". That really made my day!!!!!

Yesterday was just an awesome day!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

1:1:Not sure the etiquette

Given the fact I am in AFF training and just did my C1 Jump, every jump I am doing something beerworthy new. I also have a bunch of small children, so I haven't been to a bonfire yet. I guess I will try to get a baby sitter and show up labor day weekend with a couple of cases of beer.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

2-15-1
I have the Best Wife in the whole world :)2 Jumps Friday
9 Jumps Saturday
4 Jumps Sunday
Beer owed and PAID for my new Pilot 188. A True Love at first Jump Canopy!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

:) : ?? B|

Still working on finishing up my 'A'. Did a solo jump on Saturday to warm up then a coach jump and got some more stuff signed off on my yellow card. Did the packing course on Sunday and then jumped my pack job.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

1 on a five second delay (Markus - we are going to get you past 5 seconds! I promise!)

Hehe thanks! I don't wanna start bowling :P

Nope! No bowling for you!!!! Trust me. This is not uncommon! This upcoming weekend looks great... Temps in the 70's and sunny skies. Come on out and we will get you past your 5 sec! Wait til 15 seconds and I get to be in the air with you!!!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

1 - for first demo

Coool.B| Where did you guys jump into?

I think every demo should have at least a couple of sky chicks on it.:)

doc, kyle m, kara, angie, muttley and me did a 6 way speed star over the brews/blues/bbq festival and landed at the ritzville airport! as we drove through town everyone cheered and waved at us so that was nice ---;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!