OlympiaStoica

To paraphrase an earlier thread title … I’m scared - I got Bolas coming!!!

WTF actually is Cheerwine? Jumping at Raeford, there's a factory/distribution centre nearby with a bunch of trailers that had that on the side.

Is it booze? Or a soft drink? Or what?

It's a soft drink. Like coke I guess. I think it's a NC thing.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Yesterday was one of the most fun skydays I have ever had, good safe jumps great new people to hang with, Olympia was a perfect host to us all and Bolas was awesome! He gave me lots of good pointers on sit flying, organized our attempted hybrid and flew like a crow. Even gave some tips on how I can close the door on an otter without chopping any feet off..... right Nikita?:D

Olympia
Nikita
Bolas
Howard
and Jumptown.......You guys ROCK!!!

BTW I left before the drunken thong party....:D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Yesterday was one of the most fun skydays I have ever had, good safe jumps great new people to hang with, Olympia was a perfect host to us all and Bolas was awesome! He gave me lots of good pointers on sit flying, organized our attempted hybrid and flew like a crow. Even gave some tips on how I can close the door on an otter without chopping any feet off..... right Nikita?:D

Olympia
Nikita
Bolas
Howard
and Jumptown.......You guys ROCK!!!

BTW I left before the drunken thong party....:D

You know that next time we jump, your main is getting pulled at 10k? You know that, right? :P

It was a pleasure to meet you and jump with ya. I'll visit your DZ at some point and we'll jump out of the Cessnas. B|

"Dorkzone" jumps were awesome - I dragged Bolas out of the DZ right after dinner ... before he did anything embarrassing. Today however ... I wasn't so lucky. I took him boating in the Boston harbor ... Oh boy!!! Everyone brought along alcohol and food ... I brought the entertainment :D:D:D ...

O

PS ... Yep ... that is Bolas drying out his underwear ... on the boat ...

Thank you for being a great host. It was an awesome weekend. :)
To the rest: Other than spilling a few things, breaking a tequila glass, and possibly scaring her whuffo friends I was mostly behaved. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Thank you for being a great host. It was an awesome weekend. :)
To the rest: Other than spilling a few things, breaking a tequila glass, and possibly scaring her whuffo friends I was mostly behaved. :)

So THAT is why I didn't get my weekend call! you were monopolising her time!

I see . . . said the blind man . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun