kbordson

WTF is your problem?

Right now... I'm doing quite well. (now that I'm no longer on call)

But it was a long weekend of taking care of other peoples problems - 4am phone call with "my joints ache", drama with impatient baby daddy's, emergency surgeries, precipitous deliveries (babies falling out) . . . . lots of problems that needed to be dealt with.

But now, it's your time, so I was just wondering, WTF is YOUR problem? :)

But it was a long weekend of taking care of other peoples problems - 4am phone call with "my joints ache", drama with impatient baby daddy's, emergency surgeries, precipitous deliveries (babies falling out) . . . . lots of problems that needed to be dealt with.

I don't have your problems but then I don't get you paycheck either.:)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

I didn't say I had a problem. I said that I was dealing with problems. But now what is YOUR problem?

Patients that arrive 15-20 minutes late and make it so i only get 10 minutes for lunch. I very nicely told the daughter of the patient that if she continues to run late we would have to schedule her firt thing in the morning instead of right before lunch time. so if she did run late we wouldnt notice it as much.

I went too many years with no breaks at work and now i am stingy with my break time and people fucking it up...

Patients have to be trained by office staff about these things or they will walk all over us, so to speak.

i can go on but i am eating my chix salad and out of time...sighs next patient is here...[:/]

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

My problem is something snapped in my middle finger last night and now the last segment doesn't work any more. it just hangs down. The nerves still work and misinterpret the data; I can clearly feel the flat spot on my coffee cup that does not exist.
So my problem is whether I can do anything about this and whether the cure is worth it or not.

Edited to add: I am not just old any more. I am now officially old and gnarled.

Well I appreciate your concern, but I don't think an OB/GYN knows a whole lot about rear wheel bearings in a Porsche 944.

It gives out a nasty Klunk! every so often. I can't find a pattern. It doesn't depend on speed, accelleration (up or down), side loading, or anything else I can think of.

I know how to tear it apart, I just don't feel like it right now.

And my dog is feeling poorly. He went to the vet this morning (that's when the car started making funny noises), got a thermometer shoved up his butt, and a shot. Just his annual check up.
Right now he's sulking. He usually takes a day or so to recover, mainly the injection site is really sore. And he's mad at me for putting him through it.[:/]

But thanks for asking;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

My mother's lumber yard business is going under because of the economic slump and dead-beat customers that didn't pay for the lumber they used to build homes. As she had to sign personal guarentees for the materials, she stands to lose everything she owns... and I can't do anything about it.
Life doesn't need reasons, just participants.

D.S.#21

Got a Call at 2;00am with one of employees being detained by Canadian Customs and going to be sent back home for not having his paperwork in order. Seems he decided to play the old "I am here on vacation" game with customs to save a little time while carrying the Software (Disk and documentation) AND the PO and Invoice with him.
Out of pocket loss to the company - $1,150 Airfare, $150 for hotel, $150 for Hotel he never made it to, and Fines not determined yet.
Oh and customer that just canceled $50K order for software.

That is my problem at the moment.

Compared to some, I don't have any.

We are both in good health and happy. I have good friends and the chance to talk shite on an internet forum for most of the day because I'm currently 'between jobs'.

The weather could be a little kinder so that I could complete my Big Walk, go flying with friends and generally enjoy my leeeezhure time.

So all in all I'm goodB|

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I can't sleep. I'm up to taking 5 sleep aids a night and it's still taking me 2 hours to fall asleep every night. :(

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dealing with dense employees. One crew chief takes it upon himself to strip the finish off of the kitchen cabinets in a remodel, rather than asking what the best fix is for his problem. Another crew chief that was touching up the paint in a finished and cleaned new home, spitting his sunflower seeds on their floors. WTF! It's Monday. [:/]

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I didn't say I had a problem. I said that I was dealing with problems. But now what is YOUR problem?

My "problem," like I said, is that I don't get your paycheck>:)
Keep up the good works. I'm glad that there are people like doctors, nurses, and firemem and farmers that do the jobs I really would not want to do.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

I just had a stupid donk suck out on me for an entire buy in at one of the tables i'm playing online and it's tilting me hard.

>:(>:(>:(

Translation: I am playing poker online and a bad player who has no idea what he's doing got extremely lucky.

a small problem compared to some, but hey...it's fresh in my mind.

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Head is foggy from heat stroke yesterday...

Note: It is not wise to drive across the desert in 111' heat with no air conditioning. :S
Doesn't matter how much water you drink... it's still not enough to tackle the heat in a car.

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

You're all a bunch of whiney b'stards and should think about others for a change ..... I'VE JUST BROKEN THE CORK IN MY W[H]INE BOTTLE. IT's GOING TO BE A RIGHT BUGGER GETTING IT OUT NOW ... aaaggggghhhhhhhhh

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Well I appreciate your concern, but I don't think an OB/GYN knows a whole lot about rear wheel bearings in a Porsche 944.

It gives out a nasty Klunk! every so often. I can't find a pattern. It doesn't depend on speed, accelleration (up or down), side loading, or anything else I can think of.

I know how to tear it apart, I just don't feel like it right now.

And my dog is feeling poorly. He went to the vet this morning (that's when the car started making funny noises), got a thermometer shoved up his butt, and a shot. Just his annual check up.
Right now he's sulking. He usually takes a day or so to recover, mainly the injection site is really sore. And he's mad at me for putting him through it.[:/]

But thanks for asking;)

This might be way off but do you have rear drum brakes? Reason I ask is because the same thing was happening to me and it ended up being a locked wheel cylinder and it caused the drum brakes to eventually grenade itself. But it klunked for a little bit before they finally gave and had me scratching my head about it.

A have a Dad who just had a below the knee amputation on Thursday. He's miserable and I can't blame him. And I don't know what to do to help him.

On a more selfish note.... I had to cancel 2 trips. I was supposed to be in Puerto Rico last week and now I had to cancel spending 2 weekends at Summerfest. >:(

I know family comes first but I need some "me" time with my friends to let loose, skydive and have some FUN. [:/]

Always be kinder than you feel.