ranchgirl

Boobies...at 12K!

There is an alti??? :)

Jumping with those boobies would pose a serious safety problems for some of you guys:

"boobies, point, boobies, point, boobies, shit where'd she go?"
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

That's a fucking awesome picture...you should post another!

I agree. It's a shame there's only 1 picture in 4 pages of replies. (or at least that's what I've found over quick glance... I don't read much content in these type threads).

Does someone have my old rig?...my first baby!?...I designed that one with "Sweet Euphoria" on the mud flap! It was my first rig that I got when I had 100 jumps. I grew out of her...and traded it into Mirage for a G4. A sweet goodbye. Who has her now? I'd love to know...it's like giving up a baby, and not knowing where she is or lives or who's taking care of her? PM me...send me some pics! Please! I want to know where she's been and what she's been doing!
-Crystal

Let's bring this post back!

Thank you for that! :)

Blues,
Dave

We could always do a tandem this summer dave...:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Does someone have my old rig?...my first baby!?...I designed that one with "Sweet Euphoria" on the mud flap! It was my first rig that I got when I had 100 jumps. I grew out of her...and traded it into Mirage for a G4. A sweet goodbye. Who has her now? I'd love to know...it's like giving up a baby, and not knowing where she is or lives or who's taking care of her? PM me...send me some pics! Please! I want to know where she's been and what she's been doing!

I have her and love it! Yes it has the Sweet Euphoria on the mud flap. Thats how I knew it was yours. Well, and your name written on the freebag. ;)
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Ah, so that rig is used? It looks nice! You must be small, Apollard. Crystal is a shorty, like me. Let me know if/when you want to sell that rig because I still don't have a custom, and my own current (used Jav) rig is too big/long for me at A-14 harness length. :S

Nice pics, ladies!

Crystal~
Are you coming to Chick's Rock this year? :)