d_squared431

Are you afraid of spiders?

I hate them! If they find their way in my house i spray them with windex and then smash um with a shoe(flip flop). I have a bug lady that comes out and sprays every other month to make sure i dont get them. I do not kill bugs or spiders if I am outside but damn if I will let them live in my house.

So, do you kill them or are you spider bug friendly and put them outside?
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I feel bad killing them so i let some live. Some get put in a cup and tossed outside and sometimes ya just have to get the dust buster vacuume out and go on a killing spreee...then dump em outside. Poor wittle spiders.:(

This should be a poll on "which spider are you?"
:P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

Gee i hope i don't become the crack spider's bitch. I better get ready for winter.:o

I freaking *HATE* spiders!! They scare the heck out of me!! I usually cant even kill them with a shoe, because that is getting WAY too close to them!

I'm convinced that if I were on fear factor and they put me in that box of spiders, that I would have a heart attack instantly! :(

*Shudder*

I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

There are several spiders with webs behind my hot water heater at my cottage. Actually I catch flies on the ceiling when I can by holding a see through cup directly under the fly and quickly pushing it up to the ceiling as they always go down. Then I slip a piece of paper to keep them in. The next step is to take the cup to the web and slip the piece of paper away and they go fly right into the web.
The exciting part comes next. As the fly struggles to get away, the spider comes a runnin. Certain spiders just wrap that puppy up for a later snack while others go right in and de-juice the fly. Great, Sick Fun on a rainy day.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

Yeah.. The big hairy ones *do* freak me out a bit, but thankfully they don't live in my neck of the woods :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Yeah.. The big hairy ones *do* freak me out a bit, but thankfully they don't live in my neck of the woods :)

Just the big hairy ones??? What about the stubby ones? Or the spikey ones???

EEEEEK!!!!!!!
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

Nope. We don't have Black Widows or Brown Recluses up here so there's not too much to worry about.

Anything that eats that many mosquitoes is a friend of mine. Bats and toads too. I don't care how ugly they are, they are too beneficial to kill.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I dont mind them as long as they are where they are supposed to be and that is not in my house!

I think my fear of them has rubbed off on the 8yr old. He was in the potty taking care of potty business and started screaming like a little girl. So now i have to pretend I am not afraid of the damn things. How did I do that you ask? I took a deep breath, got the bottle of windex, a flip flop and headed into the bathroom where the screaming kid was......:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

(closes eyes and says)I dont have them under my bed....I dont have them under my bed.....I dont have them under my bed.....(/closes eyes and says)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

(closes eyes and says)I dont have them under my bed....I dont have them under my bed.....I dont have them under my bed.....(/closes eyes and says)

OK there's none under your bed, but I think I saw one under your pillow :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

OMG you boys are so mean! Anyway, don't worry D.. You never really see the nasty ones anyway, because they like to hide in places like your shoes. >:(
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

OMG you boys are so mean! Anyway, don't worry D.. You never really see the nasty ones anyway, because they like to hide in places like your shoes. >:(

Bwwaaaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!!

You so bad, girl...! :ph34r:
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

I hate them! If they find their way in my house i spray them with windex and then smash um with a shoe(flip flop). I have a bug lady that comes out and sprays every other month to make sure i dont get them. I do not kill bugs or spiders if I am outside but damn if I will let them live in my house.

So, do you kill them or are you spider bug friendly and put them outside?

If aforementioned spider offered to pay a portion of rent for the duration of its stay.. would you still be against them quartering in your residence?
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

I'd much rather find a spider in my house than a palmetto bug. I'd kill either of them, but a palmetto bug makes more of an icky crunch!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm not afraid of them, but I do respect them. If I don't know the species of the spider, I treat them as venomous. We do occasionally get a black widow's nest or a Brown recluse around my home. When I find them, they die.
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama