kmills0705

Are you fucking serious?!

>she doesn't want help - she wants a handout.

Most people define help as assistance they approve of and a handout as assistance they don't approve of. Which is fine by me; call it whatever you want.

Nope - help is referring her to ways to "help" her make money to pay for these things, a hand out is where you do nothing and expect everything done for you.

Just in case you didn't quite grasp my explanation:

Handout = I hand you money just because you asked for it.

Help = I offer to let you earn the money.

Handout = I give you an object because you want it

Help = I refer you to places of employment

Do you see the difference?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

About 6 years ago I worked full time at Skydive Elsinore and some asshole decided to torch the gear trailer where my, as well as many others', gear was stored. Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of the skydiving community, we all received at least 50% of our losses back in donations to replace our gear. And thanks to the owners of Skydive Elsinore they allowed me to sell back my unused jump tickets to recover the other 50%.

There are some incredible people in skydiving.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

this SOOO brightened my day up! :D

Good rading while i got nothing to do!

now.. on to the girl.. if you ever come to SDSL you can borrow mine ;)

Um~d00d...ya jump rental gear! :ph34r:

busted!!! :D:D

true.. for now! but im looking to buy my own! B|

( i worked hard and saved up. now just want to see what size im going to. 210 or 190)
B|

hey Jim, you going to be there friday?
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

That would be hilarious.

I would consider it a 2 for 1 deal. Rig and whipping your butt. Too bad I'm a better person than that.

Wow ... And I thought only men acted like this in public.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Well then if thats the case is shouldnt offend you if I say I think you are pretty fucking rude.

Maybe it's the AC kicking in but....WOW...my nipples just got hard...:P
I love how skydiving girls can just get angry like this.
In a strange way it's so kinky!
0.001 sec from a restraining order, a tazing or mad humping!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Uhhh. NO.

Get a Job!!
(Or at least learn to make me sammiches and fetch beer before asking me for a rig:P:D:D)

A rig is going to be worth more than a Beer and a Sammich . . .

There better be some cleaning involved!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

this SOOO brightened my day up! :D

Good reading while i got nothing to do!

now.. on to the girl.. if you ever come to SDSL you can borrow mine ;)

Um~d00d...ya jump rental gear! :ph34r:

busted!!! :D:D

true.. for now! but im looking to buy my own! B|

( i worked hard and saved up. now just want to see what size im going to. 210 or 190)
B|

hey Jim, you going to be there Friday?

I'm trying to work it in my schedule, gotta take my kid over to Hooks for his flying lesson.....might leave him there all afternoon and head down to make a few with ya! B|

You working the weekend?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

:)
its a protrac..

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

THAT - won't give you much protection . . . but it will be interesting as a fashion accessory.:D:D:D

Well then if thats the case is shouldnt offend you if I say I think you are pretty fucking rude.

Maybe it's the AC kicking in but....WOW...my nipples just got hard...:P
I love how skydiving girls can just get angry like this.
In a strange way it's so kinky!
0.001 sec from a restraining order, a tazing or mad humping!

Oh Shah.... I am laughing my ass off over here... no anger on my part!!! I am proud of myself... Tuesday entertainment my friend... something has to get us through the work week!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

yea! im working a special project right now. 19 days in a row, 12 hours a day, and 2 days off. we will be doing this for about 3-4 months!! :S:|

anywho.. i told my supervisor i needed "Emergency Vacation". Lol. so im getting off friday at 10am, will be at the DZ by 11am. will jump till sunset load!!

Hope to see you there!!

if not, ill be back oct. 3.. thats my next weekend off ( my frist weekend off is sept. 11, but im driving to ill. and back!!!)

"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

Uhhh. NO.

Get a Job!!
(Or at least learn to make me sammiches and fetch beer before asking me for a rig:P:D:D)

I didnt say she would GET the rig.. Just that after bringing me Sammiches and Beer for a while she could ASK me to buy her a rig.

The answer will of course be NO being that Just had sell my own damn rig because I am flat fucking broke and had to pay my own bills. But at least this way I get a few beers and some meals out of it and THAT is what is really important here.:P

Uhhh. NO.

Get a Job!!

I didnt say she would GET the rig.. Just that after bringing me Sammiches and Beer for a while she could ASK me to buy her a rig.

The answer will of course be NO being that Just had sell my own damn rig because I am flat fucking broke and had to pay my own bills. But at least this way I get a few beers and some meals out of it and THAT is what is really important here.:P

What do I get out of it?