banesanura

Men in Uniform.

Before i opened the thread, I said to myself. "watch, Lucky will reply to this thread soon.:D

My entire life has revolved around men in uniform in one way or another. Dad, brothers, cousins, boyfriends, ex-husband, co-workers, others (haha) ........ ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

"Ranger" is spelled with a capital "R."

Yeah! You tell them the way it should be! I hated my class "A's". So i went and bought a set of Blues which I only got to wear 3 times. I hate to say it but I think the Marines Formal is a sharp uniform. I only wish the Army would have updated there class A.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I'm more about suits than uniforms (or uniforms that look like suits). For a while, I worked in an office where the men wore suits all the time - it sort of lost some of its appeal. But now that I don't work there it's all good.

My boyfriend often wears a shirt and tie (and pants) to work. I try to make him late every time. Thank God I have extra time after he leaves...
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." ~Catherine Aird

You know what is better than a guy in a uniform? :)

A guy in uniform in you?

I was thinking guy out of uniform and the uniform in a pill on the floor but your reply will work....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

My life lesson for this year is to "love what I love" and not be all ashamed about it.

I LOVE MEN IN UNIFORM! It's the protector and leader thing. Add in a splash of danger and Oh MY GOD. I always have, always will. That 400 yard stare, wow. B|:$:ph34r:

Please post alot of pictures! LOTS!

And I'm not one iota ashamed of it anymore!!! wuwu! :P

Is a chicken omelette redundant?