banesanura

Men in Uniform.

Yes, you certainly are someone..... but I've been on a dude hiatus for a while. No tadpoles, remember? It's Lent. ;)

Summer's coming.... gotta save my energy because apparently Cocheese thinks I'm OLD. :P

Guess what, Ill be back this summer... and lent will be over.

Wheres your excuse book now?

I'm extremely flattered but I'm seeing someone. :P

Nice try!

But just because you keep looking at my pictures doesnt mean you're actually 'seeing' me.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Nice try!

But just because you keep looking at my pictures doesnt mean you're actually 'seeing' me.

LOL - you're too young for me. Tammy is more age appropriate for you. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Nice try!

And more proof that you're single:

Relationship Status:
Single

According to your facebook... and facebook is never wrong!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

And more proof that you're single:

Relationship Status:
Single

According to your facebook... and facebook is never wrong!

I think we should just let this thread die. :|

I don't have the energy to keep this up. ;)

Holy crap you women love men in a uniform. Maybe I should join the Marines (:D) when I inevitably fail out of college at the end of the semester. ([:/])

For you I would recommend the Army. :P

No way. The Army is for moderately bright pussies. The Marines is for dumb badasses. Like I said I'm Marine material. :P:D

Ok, I guess I'll throw a couple in here. The first one is a graduation photo for when I finish training here (everyone in the class has one taken). The second one is right before my first solo in the T-6. Good times! B|

Thank you millertime!!!! Hot pics! :P

This is really what this thread should be about.... PICTURES of guys in uniforms.... YUMMY!!!!

(need to get those damn batteries for BOB before bedtime!):P;)B|

Holy crap you women love men in a uniform. Maybe I should join the Marines (:D) when I inevitably fail out of college at the end of the semester. ([:/])

No way. The Army is for moderately bright pussies. The Marines is for dumb badasses. Like I said I'm Marine material. :P:D

Ur too perty to be a Marine :D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Ur too perty to be a Marine :D

I don't think that was meant as a compliment but I'm gonna take it as one. :D

Ohhhh shit. I'll just sit back and grab some popcorn.... this is gonna be good! ;)

I know guys in the Marines and guys in the Army. I'd throw down with most of the guys in the Army. I wouldn't throw down with a single Marine.
:DB|
:D:D:D

Ohhhh shit. I'll just sit back and grab some popcorn.... this is gonna be good! ;)

I know guys in the Marines and guys in the Army. I'd throw down with most of the guys in the Army. I wouldn't throw down with a single Marine.
:DB|
:D:D:D

Man, if my Dad (an old Army dude) wasn't laying in a hospital bed right now.... he'd come to Chicago and kick your ass. :D:D:D

He wouldn't have to. I know of at least one ex-Army guy that jumps at SDC that reads these boards. I'm sure he'll try to take care of it for your dad. :D

For the record I did try to go Army right out of high school (after the Marines recruiter said no of course). They told me the same thing the Marines did. Come back when you get your juvie record expunged. :D

P.S How is your dad doing? Hopefully he's getting better.

He wouldn't have to. I know of at least one ex-Army guy that jumps at SDC that reads these boards. I'm sure he'll try to take care of it for your dad. :D

For the record I did try to go Army right out of high school (after the Marines recruiter said no of course). They told me the same thing the Marines did. Come back when you get your juvie record expunged. :D

P.S How is your dad doing? Hopefully he's getting better.

Juveline record?? No shit!! You badass bitch!! :D

And if I come to Summerfest I'm going to make you wear my girlie ARMY boobie shirt as punishment!!:P

My Dad went back to the emergency room yesterday afternoon.... finally got into a room at 5 this morning... they aren't sure what the heck is wrong with his this time... but he's still being a smartass. Tonight he told me he'd put the moves on his doctor if she wasn't married. Thanks for asking. I really appreciate it!! :)

What's with this shit? It seems most girls like a guy in uniform, yet as a man in uniform who is athletic and reasonably good looking, I can't seem to cash in on that at all. Anyone looking for a man in uniform in northwestern Oregon?:P

"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche