banesanura

Men in Uniform.

Business attire is sexy as hell.

I have a middle white class male fetish.

No but seriously. Military attire drives me wild.

Everytime I go on post I feel like I died and went to heaven.

Especially when they yell. Omfg.

I just messed myself thinking about it.

LOL, I'll get you some pictures when I get home.
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

Ummm...she's Mormon...and Amish...and Catholic, too, or whatever combination of the above will keep you away from her. ;) And she also has a crazy overprotective brother.

Not too many Mormisholics these days. :P

If your sister doesn't have sense enough to stay away from someone like me on her own, you've got bigger problems. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Ummm...she's Mormon...and Amish...and Catholic, too, or whatever combination of the above will keep you away from her. ;) And she also has a crazy overprotective brother.

don't worry bolas, he's in the air force... There's nothin' dangerous about the air force...:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

don't worry bolas, he's in the air force... There's nothin' dangerous about the air force...:P

That's dick. >:(

What'd I do??? I put the :P-face... sheesh...
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

:D:D No busting on the USAF. That's all I'm sayin'!! :P

ETA: I'm drunk and feisty... don't make it worse. LOL!!!
Always be kinder than you feel.

:D:D No busting on the USAF. That's all I'm sayin'!! :P

ETA: I'm drunk and feisty... don't make it worse. LOL!!!

Don't tempt me with a good time.;)

Nothing dangerous about the Air Force? Apparently, you don't know which rickety old plane I fly. Trust me, it's plenty dangerous. :oB|
The best things in life are dangerous.

Nothing dangerous about the Air Force? Apparently, you don't know which rickety old plane I fly. Trust me, it's plenty dangerous. :oB|

Not to mention the Baskin Robins, Dairy Queen, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Burger King that seems to be on every freaking airbase Ive ever really gone to.

Those things will kill you alright...

And having a big outdoor pool in the middle of Qatar where are the hot AF chicks come to tan and swim... Made for a long few days, let me tell you...:);)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Can't be much worse than the average DZ plane... the Air Force gets way too much money to fly junk planes. When their planes go bad, they just sell em to us in the Corps...:D