GaryRay

movie quotes

The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slope's gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something, his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

This is still one of my all-time favorite quotes:

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [to Igor] Now that brain that you gave me. Was it Hans Delbruck's?
Igor: [pause, then] No.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Ah! Very good. Would you mind telling me whose brain I DID put in?
Igor: Then you won't be angry?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.
Igor: Abby Someone.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [pause, then] Abby Someone. Abby who?
Igor: Abby Normal.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [pause, then] Abby Normal?
Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [chuckles, then] Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA?
[grabs Igor and starts throttling him]
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Is that what you're telling me?
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Ivan Checkov: I am Ivan Checkov, and you will be closing now.
Murphy: Checkov? Well, this here's McCoy. We find a Spock, we got us an away team.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Rocco: Fuckin'- What the fuckin'. Fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks...
[shouts]
Rocco: Fuck!
Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Mama Ragetti: We could have retired in Hawaii!
Grandpa Gustafson: I have been to Hawaii.
Mama Ragetti: Oh yeah? Which island?
Grandpa Gustafson: Come-on-I-wanna-lay-ya.
Mama Ragetti: I find you disgusting.
Grandpa Gustafson: Well, just as long as you find me!

John Gustafson: Pop, I wish you'd try the low-fat bacon. Grandpa Gustafson: Well, you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which gets filled first.

Could be worse...could be raining!

:|

Actually it's:

[Froederick and Igor are exhuming a dead criminal]
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What a filthy job.
Igor: Could be worse.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: How?
Igor: Could be raining.
[it starts to pour]

Now, which bonfire babe would be most likely to say the following?

[after sex with The Monster]
Elizabeth: Oh. Where you going?... Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Oh... I think I love him.

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=young+frankenstein+quotes&page=1&qsrc=145&ab=1&title=Young%20Frankenstein%20(1974)%20-%20Memorable%20quotes&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imdb.com%2Ftitle%2Ftt0072431%2Fquotes
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

[as two climbers reach the top of a rock spire]

George Kennedy: Want a beer?

Clint Eastwood: You gonna call room service?

George Kennedy: We got beer.

Clint Eastwood: If you hauled beer up this rock, you're insane.

George Kennedy: I may be insane, but I'm not stupid. I didn't carry it, you did it. It's in your pack.

Clint Eastwood: Jesus Christ! I ought to throw you off this pillar. Besides, it's warm.

George Kennedy: I'm sorry. I'd thought you'd draw the line at hauling ice.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Unforgiven Lil Bill: "I don't deserve this. I was buildi'n a house. William Munny: "Deserves got nothi'n to do with it."

Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!

Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"In her home country of Romanovia, Dodgeball is the national sport, and her nuclear power plant's team has won the championship 4 years running, which makes her, the deadliest woman on Earth...with a dodgeball...
Ball me Blazer!"
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.