CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

I got a call last night telling me that our friend skinnyshrek had passed away. I am posting this for one reason

Because he was one of the biggest postwhores I know and he would have posted it himself if he could.

At this time there is no indication of the cause of death. To put some misinformation to rest, the first report I recieved said he was shot, This is NOT true.

Words can not describe what I am feeling right now.I talked to Lee several times a week and could alway count on Lee to brighten my spirit. I will mis him deeply.

If anyone knows a reason this should not be posted please PM me and I will remove it.

Holy Shit. I've had enough. Man, this hurts too much.

What the hell is going on?

Lee, you're in my prayers and so are all your loved ones.

Does anyone know how to get a hold of micro? I know they were friends.

Another dark day on dropzone.com

I wish I had the words to express how much this hurts! :(

Lee, was one of the few in our community that I considered a "true friend". He and I always seemed to have the same opinion of most everyone around. His brutal honesty was abrasive and offensive to some, but dearly loved by those who called him friend.

The Farm will never be the same for me...

Lee will be missed by more than he would have ever imagined possible!

I am sure he and Beezy are sharing one liners already...

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

This is pure speculation, but could this story be about Lee??

I am still in shock and didn't sleep very well last night, after getting the call about this.

I can't imagine what Brandy is going through. My heart is heavy today.

Blue skies you postwhoring fat bastard. You still owe me a jump, you should have never bet on Michigan to beat Ohio State just because you like the color blue. You always made me laugh. [:/]

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

This is pure speculation, but could this story be about Lee??

It matches up on several points without any disconnects. I'd say it's probably him.

I can't imagine what Brandy is going through. My heart is heavy today.

Brandy needs lots of love right now. Someone please give her some from me.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

He promised to order a pizza for me one day so that I could hear him repeatedly say the word "cunt" without the pizza person catching what he was saying... :( I laughed so hard when I heard that story. Lee was funny... I will miss him.. :(

My heart, thoughts and prayers are with Brandy today.

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

I woke up this morning hoping it would be a bad bad dream. My heart is so heavy and I feel so lost.
I wish there was something I could do for Brandy.

I am so sorry we all have to go through the pain of this loss, as I personally will be jaded forever.

Keep Brandy and family in your prayers and hearts.

Lee you son of a bitch you were so mean to me and I know its only because you cared so much.
I already miss you more than you'll ever know.

Blue Skies

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

This is extremely sad news. Lee was such a positive person and he really cared about helping new jumpers. Hopefully the authorities will find the person(s) responsible and bring them to justice.:(:(:(

Fly Free Brother

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Lee was such a total smart-ass, caused problems sometimes on here and couldn't type worth a damn which made his posts were so annoying to read. But, under all that he was a good person and had a heart of gold. He will definitely be missed by many people. :(

Brandy, my heartfelt condolences to you. You know your friends are here for you if you need us.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I couldn't believe it when i heard. I was so hoping it wasn't him, and it was a mistake. It just can't be!!! Skinny always was so funny, and although i only met him a few times, he was one funny guy. This is definitely a tragic event. I still can't believe this is true.

bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

He and Brandy took me into their home wet behind the ears. I had a roof over my head, i had work and most of all i had two great friends and drinking partners.

Thats who Lee was. Big hearted.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Thats who Lee was. Big hearted.

When my uncle's house burned down last year, Lee's first response was to send me a text message (paraphrased for grammar) "How much money does your uncle need and where should I send the check? I've got too much just sitting in my account right now anyhow."

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)