Nataly

Do I look psychotic in these pictures??

Definitely would attract some different people. :)
Then again psychosis/sanity is all relative.

Sorta like be the funniest at one's office. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I don't think they make you look nutty, but they aren't good for what you're using them for, too much clutter. The really narrow vertical cropping makes it pretty obvious you're cutting people out of the picture too.
I think kmills is right, you gals are too tough on yourselves. Of course she also had a great big grin all the time too, it was Summerfest though, everybody did.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Ok I think these pictures will get you the kind of man you want.
You are looking for Marlin Manson right?
Hey don't laugh that guy has had some very impressive girl friends in the past!
Can we say dita von teese
http://girlontheright.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ditavonteese.jpg
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Ok.. So I had some new pictures taken tonight and thought I'd update my profile..

Thoughts?

Attachments: new profile-1.jpg (71.2 KB)
new profile-2.jpg (99.2 KB)

:D:D:D

Excellent choices, to avoid looking psychotic.

Yes - that's what I was going for :)
It was really funny walking around like that last night.. I live in an uber posh neighbourhood and *EVERYONE* on the bus was staring at me - I looked like a total FREAK! I was glad when I caught up with my friends who were also wearing costumes so I didn't look quite so out of place.. Now I remember why Halloween is for kids! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

>The really narrow vertical cropping makes it pretty obvious you're cutting people out of the picture too.

Cropping is good. who wants to date a woman in a pic with a gargantuan hairy arm hugging her shoulders obviously attached to an angry possessive EX who is bound to bust down the door during your date at any second and demand satisfaction by applying an anaconda choke hold on yo' ass.

-and the pics with the woman standing next to the standard sarcastic and resentfully violent meth using teenage kids....those are attractive too.
:P

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

I don't think they make you look nutty, but they aren't good for what you're using them for, too much clutter. The really narrow vertical cropping makes it pretty obvious you're cutting people out of the picture too.
I think kmills is right, you gals are too tough on yourselves. Of course she also had a great big grin all the time too, it was Summerfest though, everybody did.

Awww thanks Chris! But in general I think even the most confident women are critical of themselves in photo's. It is why I will never do online dating again. To decide if you are interested in someone purely by some photo's (and maybe or maybe not the profile) is just so bogus to me. I'd rather hang out in the produce section of the supermarket and try my luck there!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Awww thanks Chris! But in general I think even the most confident women are critical of themselves in photo's. It is why I will never do online dating again. To decide if you are interested in someone purely by some photo's (and maybe or maybe not the profile) is just so bogus to me. I'd rather hang out in the produce section of the supermarket and try my luck there!

again - how YOU doin'!? :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

>I'd rather hang out in the produce section of the supermarket and try my luck there!

just don't stand over by the cucumbers....

Melons? Bananas? Which produce would I have the most luck with?

Melons... hold one in each hand up near your chest, and appear to be juggling them slightly. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I really, really don't photograph well..

That's bullshit. You're really very cute. Most everyone hates their own photos. We're our own worst critics and it can be especially bad if we're insecure(and hey guess what, most skydivers are).

The trick with getting photos of yourself that you do like is to have lots and lots and lots of photos taken of you. You'll hate most of them. Some you'll find tolerable and a couple you'll end up liking.

>I'd rather hang out in the produce section of the supermarket and try my luck there!

just don't stand over by the cucumbers....

Melons? Bananas? Which produce would I have the most luck with?

Melons... hold one in each hand up near your chest, and appear to be jiggling them slightly. ;)

FIFY B|
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Me too. I always think I don't photograph well. Or maybe in my head I just think I'm better looking that I really am? [:/]

Can't we just find someone here on dz.com and start setting Nataly up? Hmmm.... I think that is a great idea! Not that the folks here haven't explored the thoughts of exploiting dz.com for dating purposed! :ph34r:
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I