sundevil777

Loud V-twin bikers are fags!

The South Park episode was hilarious, and I couldn't agree with it more.

Loud cruiser style motorcycles wallow in a vast sea of lameness - look-at-me-I'm-so-cool loud, stupidly forward foot position, can't lean in a corner worth a shit, they aren't even especially fast.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Anyone who does not appreciate the sound of a big V engine has no soul... Gotta feel sorry for them:P

The problem is that they want so much for others to have the opportunity to enjoy it. Even when at a stoplight, they find it necessary to blip the throttle - making more noise for everyone else around them to "enjoy".

Similar to those with the ultra woofer thumper stereos, they want to be noticed, don't give a damn how irritating it is to others.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

sundevil it seems you don't like loud V-twins and think they are fags....How about this the next loud V-twin you see at a red light call the guy a fag.

Let me know the out come of that.

I'm guessing you will be going home crying to mom/wife/boyfriend that you just got beat up by a faggot. B|B|:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

No, Harley Riders are fags.

It says so in the dictionary. Webster changed it.:D:D:D

That was one of the better episodes in the past few seasons.

And every time I saw a H-D since Wednesday night I have to grin.:P

No. I don't say anything.

And the Harley guys seem to be taking it in strideH-D Forum

I love how they think that Matt and Trey got the idea from how they were treated at a dealer:D:D:D

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

sundevil it seems you don't like loud V-twins and think they are fags....How about this the next loud V-twin you see at a red light call the guy a fag.

Let me know the out come of that.

I'm guessing you will be going home crying to mom/wife/boyfriend that you just got beat up by a faggot. B|B|:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Provoking such a violent reaction would of course be unwise, even if someone were capable of preventing the potential attacker from doing harm.

Everything about cruiser bikes suck. They don't do anything well compared to other motorcycles except make noise. Those sucky enough to choose that style of motorcycle should seek counseling.

Yep. Only downer to living "in the country" is the invasion of fags on un & under-muffled penis extensions all weekend, every weekend it's not raining. I'm surprised the local police haven't been rubber-stamping noise violation citations by the thousands, considering how they're constantly crying about money woes. I mean, if you've got an extra $30K-$50K to spend on a weekend noise maker you surely have an extra few hundred for the weekly noise violations.

Note: I have nothing against motorcycles. It's those that feel their machine needs to be heard by EVERYONE in a half-mile radius that need to be "reminded" that they are subject to all the same laws everyone else is.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

No, Harley Riders are fags.

It says so in the dictionary. Webster changed it.LaughLaughLaugh

That was one of the better episodes in the past few seasons.

I choose to put other V-twins cruiser bikes in the same category, but the mentality of the Harley rider is especially faggy.

just pissed cause he cant hear his neon with the stupid fucking soupcan exhaust on the back with the stupid glow kits.

ricer fags

:D

The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

Even when at a stoplight, they find it necessary to blip the throttle - making more noise for everyone else around them to "enjoy".

Going from memory here from an article long ago in "Cycle" magazine, when they road-tested the latest HD Sportster:

...and of course there is the satisfaction of blipping the throttle at the stoplights. In fact, in a recent poll of fun things you can do by yourself, throttle-blipping a Harley came in second, right behind you-know-what.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If I were to use a device that is loud enough to in fact be illegal in many states (the laws just aren't enforced, unfortunately) that will cause hearing damage, such as an air horn, point it at you close by and use it, I think most would not defend the right to do that. Why should it be any less objectionable when done by the exhaust of a motorcycle.

As I've said in other posts, there are many other things really stupid about cruiser bikes, such as their stupidly forward footpeg position. Can't even stand up on the pegs in a normal manner if you have to go over a bump because the pegs are as far forward as the hand grips. Vtwins should be a narrow engine design, but instead the design is executed in a way that makes them incapable of hard turns.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2854394;search_string=cruiser;#2854394

Everything about cruiser bikes suck. They don't do anything well compared to other motorcycles except make noise. Those sucky enough to choose that style of motorcycle should seek counseling.

Yeah, and they're really comfortable too... I mean I can ride one for 5 or 6 hours....that shit is gay.... I mean what fun is it when my back doesn't hurt? Oh and that whole able to take stuff in a saddle bag and make it an overnighter? Gay too....

Can you point me in the direction of a counselor?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

just pissed cause he cant hear his neon with the stupid fucking soupcan exhaust on the back with the stupid glow kits.

ricer fags

I'm too old and sensible to be into any car with a soupcan exhaust or glow kit. I do find it possible to appreciate the sound of an internal combustion engine, but it shouldn't hurt.

The term ricer should be considered a form of racist slur, in my opinion. I worked for Honda R&D for many years, and know well the effort that is expended on achieving a pleasant exhaust sound. Way back in the days of the 6 cylinder Honda CBX, they achieved a sound much like an F16, but again it didn't hurt.

Yeah, and they're really comfortable too... I mean I can ride one for 5 or 6 hours....that shit is gay.... I mean what fun is it when my back doesn't hurt? Oh and that whole able to take stuff in a saddle bag and make it an overnighter? Gay too....

Can you point me in the direction of a counselor?

Touring bikes have highway pegs also, but they aren't the only place to put your feet. Saddle bags aren't unique to cruisers. I was referring to the things that set cruiser bikes apart - overly loud, little cornering clearance, too far forward pegs.

You're not understanding the new meaning of "fag". It has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Even when at a stoplight, they find it necessary to blip the throttle - making more noise for everyone else around them to "enjoy".

Going from memory here from an article long ago in "Cycle" magazine, when they road-tested the latest HD Sportser:

...and of course there is the satisfaction of blipping the throttle at the stoplights. In fact, in a recent poll of fun things you can do by yourself, throttle-blipping a Harley came in second, right behind you-know-what.

I always thought the throttle-blipping at a stoplight was to keep the plugs from loading up while "idling". It's particularly embarrassing to try to kick-start an engine with fouled plugs while a bunch of yuppies in bmw's and kias are behind you honking when the light changes.:)

I'm too old and sensible to be into any car with a soupcan exhaust or glow kit. I do find it possible to appreciate the sound of an internal combustion engine, but it shouldn't hurt.

I was trying to figure out if you were really young or really old. Have you ever even riden a bike like the ones you are bitching about?

I always thought the throttle-blipping at a stoplight was to keep the plugs from loading up while "idling".

That was probably true for some bikes in the 60's and 70's. I think newer engines don't have that problem.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I was trying to figure out if you were really young or really old. Have you ever even riden a bike like the ones you are bitching about?

Come on, I've been jumping for over 29 years. ;)

Yes, I have ridden cruisers. I put about 30K miles on the street when I lived in Phoenix, while going to college. Did a lot of dirt riding as a teenager.

The South Park episode was hilarious, and I couldn't agree with it more.

Loud cruiser style motorcycles wallow in a vast sea of lameness - look-at-me-I'm-so-cool loud, stupidly forward foot position, can't lean in a corner worth a shit, they aren't even especially fast.

Cruisers aren't my type of bike - given the choice I would take an R6, R1 or CBR over any cruiser. BUT from observation chicks dig cruisers so if I was single that would sway my opinion:D:)
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Cruisers and ricers both have their place. I've ridden both types. Put me down in the category that says a V-Twin sounds really nice, unless it's short straight pipes. That's overkill. Along the same lines I rode with a guy that had a KZ1000 with a Kirker exhaust. You could hear him coming miles away too.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne