Nataly

A pleasant surprise.. :)

So I got up this morning and got dressed for work and did my usual routine and then managed to get a blob of yoghourt on my bloody work trousers..

So I thought "oh fuck - that was my last pair of work-trousers".. In a panic, I rummaged through my closet, only to find that 99% of what I could wear to work is summer attire, except for my *gasp* dresses.. Fuck, fuck, fuck.. I *hate* wearing dresses.. So I put on dress after dress and thought - no fucking way I'm wearing that to work..

So I tried to wash my trousers - no luck.. The stain wasn't the kind that you could just soak away..

So I threw on a simple black cocktail dress. Then I looked down and thought: "FUCK.. I haven't shaved my legs in about 1 year.." So I put on some leggings.. Then I thought.. SHIT.. My hair looks like a fucking mess.. So I threw on a head-band. Then I looked at the time and thought.. FUCK, I'm fucking late, fuck me this is so fucking shit.

So I get to work, and all day I'm dealing with this crisis about a company holding on to all of our christmas stock because we haven't paid them and they're threatening to sue us and if we don't sort everything out, and this would result in us losing about £2m of sales..

So at the end of the day, I'm still on the bloody phone when the entire floor walks down to my desk hollering "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" And I realise to my horror that I've forgotten my own damned birthday with all the shit at work and my exams, etc..

So not only did everyone really cheer me up by remembering my birthday, but perversely enough, I was dressed nicely!!! AND, I managed to solve the crisis, so our Christmas sales will all go according to plan!!!

What a day!!!! My birthday isn't actually until Saturday, but I've got study leave tomorrow.. Seriously.. I need to chill out...! :S[:/] I'm now enjoying a glass of wine and about to put on a movie.. I bloody deserve it!!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Happy Birthday, Nat! I'm glad everything worked out for you, we all have had those days.

Seriously, you haven't shaved your legs in about 1 year..!? ...bothers me even with just 1 day.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Seriously, you haven't shaved your legs in about 1 year..!? ...bothers me even with just 1 day.

Yeah.. :$[:/] Singledom and stress at work.. I really need to sort out my priorities, huh?!! :D:D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Happy birthday Nataly B|

And congrats on your excellent crisis management skills :D

Jaaaa mååå hooon leeeevaaaa, Jaaaa mååå hooon leeeevaaaa, Jaaaa mååå hooon leeeevaaaa uuuutiiii huuundraaaadeeee åååår

;)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Happy birthday Nataly B|

Jaaaa mååå hooon leeeevaaaa, Jaaaa mååå hooon leeeevaaaa, Jaaaa mååå hooon leeeevaaaa uuuutiiii huuundraaaadeeee åååår

;)

Ha ha ha!! TACK!!! :)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

So I thought "oh fuck - that was my last pair of work-trousers".. In a panic, I rummaged through my closet, only to find that 99% of what I could wear to work is summer attire, except for my *gasp* dresses.. Fuck, fuck, fuck.. I *hate* wearing dresses.. So I put on dress after dress and thought - no fucking way I'm wearing that to work..

So I tried to wash my trousers - no luck.. The stain wasn't the kind that you could just soak away..

So I threw on a simple black cocktail dress. Then I looked down and thought: "FUCK.. I haven't shaved my legs in about 1 year.." So I put on some leggings.. Then I thought.. SHIT.. My hair looks like a fucking mess.. So I threw on a head-band. Then I looked at the time and thought.. FUCK, I'm fucking late, fuck me this is so fucking shit.

You sounded like you could have had a role in the movie "Four Weddings and a Funeral".

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Happy birthday, Nataly!!! I'm glad that everything worked out for you!

Fyi, I love having smooth skin everywhere daily, even if nobody else gets to feel my legs/body. That said, both Orchid and I don't live in the U.K. We get around via cars (instead of taking the Underground), have awesome bathrooms in our homes with all the hot water that we could need and have weather that is much kinder to our skin, than people do in some other countries. Living in the UK guarantees cold weather, perhaps smaller bathrooms and tougher conditions on the skin. If it doesn't bother you to not shave, I think that your priorities are just fine under your circumstances, Nataly. I love the UK, and I hope to meet you soon, lovely girl!!!

Happy birthday Nataly B|

;)

Ha ha ha!! TACK!!! :)

If my memory serves me right I believe you sang to me whan it was my b-day....
The least I can do is to return "the favour" :ph34r::ph34r:
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

So I got up this morning and got dressed for work and did my usual routine and then managed to get a blob of yoghourt on my bloody work trousers..

Here's how the same story would be if experienced by a man:
"Dropped food on trousers. Shrugged. Went to work."

This is frightening. Are you an assassin?

I admit, when I read "bloody trousers", my first thought was "why did you put on bloody trousers?". (I understood the intended-use of said term "bloody" a half-second later...)

The frightening part is my first thought was not even why they were bloody in the first place.

:D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

...bloody work trousers..

...the bloody phone...

Oh shit - Freudian slip!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::P

Edit: Had to re-read all these posts - too fucking funny everyone!! :D:D:D:)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

...the bloody phone...

I notice you deftly avoid answering the question. :|

...the bloody phone...

I notice you deftly avoid answering the question. :|

Shhhh.. Or you will be dealt with.
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss