skyrider

Thoughts to Ponder, While Climbing to Altitude

How can I possibly hold this gas in til the door is open??

Geeze...I wish our boys would even TRY to hold it in.

Aaron threatened to throw me out the door if I did it again.. and he is a big guy :D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

We always just tell the students to breath that in, and tell them, "That is the smell of fear"!:D

Well, I've always gotten at least a little nervous on the way to altitude...:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

How can I possibly hold this gas in til the door is open??

Geeze...I wish our boys would even TRY to hold it in.

Excuse me .. but women fart too ... don't even try to deny it. [phew]

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

We always just tell the students to breath that in, and tell them, "That is the smell of fear"!:D

Unless your doing something unusual or a demo, that goes away after about a 1000 jumps!:D Less for some people!

Part of why I enjoy Students so much, I get to relive that feeling!

Why is it that when a woman becomes pregnant, all her female friends rub her tummy and say "Congratulations!"
But none of them rub the father's cock and say "Well done!"?

Who says they don't?;)

:D:D Not really, but I always had the easy part of the baby making job. Just doing my part was thanks enough.;)

Unless your doing something unusual or a demo, that goes away after about a 1000 jumps!:D Less for some people!

In the period between 100 & 200 jumps, I would imagine how the death report would read. Any thing that I did prior to the jump or gearing up might be a factor. And this was before "Safty Meetings". That apprehension went away when I started useing that "foresight" to make better choices. At least until the "Safty Meeting" era came along. Then it was probably just luck that got me through alive.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

It's not the skydiving... it's the leaving the ground. I'm afraid of heights... I'm gettin' gassy just thinkin' about it.:$
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

only on my 7th jump but the first one of the day always has me saying "why the hell are you doing this?"

*I remember having more than 50 jumps and saying the same thing, on the ride to height.

Once out the door, the question is always answered for me.
I made a commitment to myself after a mate went in, that when i decide to stop skydiving i will make that decision in the sky after exit, not on the ground and not in the plane.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

only on my 7th jump but the first one of the day always has me saying "why the hell are you doing this?"

*I remember having more than 50 jumps and saying the same thing, on the ride to height.

I made a commitment to myself after a mate went in, that when i decide to stop skydiving i will make that decision in the sky after exit, not on the ground and not in the plane.

Thank you for that! :)

I can't recall ever asking myself that... I'm just afraid of heights.

I agree with your last statement though.B|

It's not the skydiving... it's the leaving the ground. I'm afraid of heights... I'm gettin' gassy just thinkin' about it.:$

I can relate, My wife is afraid of Hieghts too, she has little over 1700 jumps now, still wont get on the roof of our house, Or cliff sive with me and my son, but now . she sleeps on the ride to altitude...to you will adjust, just hang in there!