TrophyHusband

ladies, can we stop with this fucked up haircut?

Boogies or boobies? ;):ph34r:

Ok, both. :)

I was going to ask the same thing...:D

Boobies
Boobies
Boobies
Boobies
Boobies
Boobies

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Boogies or boobies? ;):ph34r:

Ok, both. :)

I think she meant gazangas! Mellons! Hooters! Sweater bunnies... (.)(.) and so on and so on.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Anything shorter than Shoulder length is starting to push Lesbian Short.

HEY My hair doesn't touch my shoulders and I am not a lesbian.... well, ummmm, I do like boobies!!! B|:ph34r::)

g

That is because EVERYTHING about you is Short. You get a pass mostly because of your other ASSetts. :P

Yes Ladies, a Great ASS allows you to get away with slightly shorter hair. But always keep enough hair on the back of your head to Grab a fist full of when the time is right.;):D:)

actually, i think you have a glimmer of truth there about height :P

I'm 5'1", and tbh, most people think i look better with shorter hair. My hair is very thick, and if i grow it too long, it kinda...overpowers me? right now it's between bra strap and shoulder, and i like it that length, but i love the way my hair looks short, too...

compare:

1st pic, shorter (i'm the only chick in the picture)
2nd pic longer (i'm on the right)

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

this thread clearly shows the yawning gap between the sexes.

Agreed.

So the questions becomes Which Sex are you trying to look good to? Which brings us full circle back to the False Advertising claims, But I guess if it is the Women you trying to look good for then maybe it isn't really false adverting after all.:P:D

So If you want Men to think you look great, Let it grow.
If you want women to think you look Great, Chop it off.

(And I agree that you look better with the shorter shoulder length Hair in those pictures)

My host brother Pablo once told me
"Shah women look good for women, the fact that you happened to be nearby and thought they looked good is just a byproduct."

Me "So they are lesbians?"

Pablo "There is this theory about dormant female bisexual nature, but no they are at war with each other and are using fashion as a weapon."

Me "I have so much to learn!"

:)
ps
there are women out there and maybe some in here who watch Bitch and Kate + hockey team and think the wife did nothing wrong.

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

My hair is the length at left. I am not a dyke. But when it was longer, it got worse and worse the older I got -- split ends, breakage, etc. It's thin and fine.

I don't choose to spend a significant amount of time each day on my hair. So I guess I chose my look for me.

edit to add: silly me. I'm old, and it doesn't matter when you're old.

But my father, well into his 80's, would agree that long hair is sexier :ph34r:

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I've got to get involved...

I was & am a fan of long hair; the longer the better. Why? Easy answer: My mother had really long (to her butt) hair until I was 13 when she chopped it in a dyke cut.

My GF has had hair that's ranged from nearly butt-length to shaved & the only look she didn't really pull off was the permed super-curly "Orphan-Annie" look.

About 12 years ago half her head was shaved (aneurysm), so she shaved the whole thing & it looked really good on her. It took me a couple weeks to talk her into going out without a hat/scarf & it seemed from the reactions around us, many women (more than half) & MOST of the men liked the bald look on her. For the next 8 or 9 months she kept it either shaved or buzz-cut. I liked it just fine & she loved not having to deal with wet hair. When the drain line was installed in her head (to reduce pressure & hopefully headaches) it left a divot she could see so she grew her hair out & now keeps it all about 3" long.

Pic was taken in 2001 or 02 & a little longer than she keeps it currently.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

just so long as it isn't lesbian short....
:P

LMAO-->>:D

I guess that is a good enough answer...but seriously, what do most guys consider long hair?

Gonna give away my age, here...but what the fuck.

To quote the song -

Gimme it down to there
Shoulder length or longer...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

actually, i think you have a glimmer of truth there about height :P

I'm 5'1", and tbh, most people think i look better with shorter hair. My hair is very thick, and if i grow it too long, it kinda...overpowers me? right now it's between bra strap and shoulder, and i like it that length, but i love the way my hair looks short, too...

compare:

1st pic, shorter (i'm the only chick in the picture)
2nd pic longer (i'm on the right)

Longers better in Muy Opinion, makes you look younger and slimmer! tell your camera man, Gypsy said Hi......He will remember me! even though I haven't beeen to Perris all this year!:o

what sucks about it.. is that the style is only hot.. or "in" because some schmuck on TV did it and now all those trendy women with no sense of being original have to copy it because in some small way they wish they were that person on TV...

People need to grow the fuck up.... I stopped pretending I was GI Joe when i was 10... yet you have grown women and.. some guys that want to imitate shit they see on TV and be like the "stars"

Also on that.. the TV and fashion industry have fucked us all.. we as people don't know what is attractive or ugly until they tell us it is supposed to be..

If it were the other way around and you saw fat people in glamour magazines then every guy would be carrying a harpoon trying to catch one.. but instead you put some skinny anorexic woman on TV and people think everybody is supposed to look that way and if they don't then they aren't fit for society
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

lmao, it's all photoshopped anyway...did you see the latest one with Demi Moore? they photoshopped out an entire section of her hip. it's like there's a huge chunk of her missing. hrm...lemme find it...

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/demi-moores-w-cover-worst-photoshop-ever/306?nc

LMAO
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!