LuckyMcSwervy

My Amazing Dad Died This Afternoon

I'm so sorry. I lost my dad in May, and while it's true that he's out of pain, it's still a hole in my life, and I'm sure it is in yours.

Your dad lives on in all his impact on the person you are now.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

My most sincere condolences. I'm coming up on 4 years since my dad died. There are very few days that I don't think about him in some way.
Mainly wishing I could ask him for help, or to show him something I know he would like.

I don't know if the pain has faded, or if I've just gotten used to it, but it does get better.

I'm now able to remember him with a smile.
Especially when seeing something I know he would rant about.

The one thing you must do is keep your friends close. Don't try to be "strong", you aren't strong enough. Lean on them when you need to.
That's what friends are for:)

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

My sincere condolences Lucky. Your Dad is in a better place now with no pain and no suffering.

The immediate hurt will subside as time passes but you will never forget your father. The love you feel for him never dies or even abates. It lives in you and in that sense keeps him alive in your heart forever.

My Dad died in 1978 and I miss him every single day.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Karen, may you and your family find peace in his passing. I'm not very good at these things, so I've added a lil quote that I hope will help...

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. ~Kahlil Gibran"

Love and HUGS to you!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Ohh fuck!!!!! :(

My deepest condolences to you and your family....
May he rest in peace where no pain or suffering exist...

You'll be in my thoughts....

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

My condolences and hugs to you, Karen. Let us know if we can do anything for you. The skydiving family is pretty amazing sometimes!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

"As days roll on and years pass by,
Deep in our hearts the remembrance is kept,
Of ones we have loved and will never forget."
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)