miranda09

Decisions Decisions...

You all are freaks (yes, I have been fooled by Funks before), maybe she is just trying to be nice and friendly and fit in... sheesh.

I know ...:D

or maybe I'm being naive... :ph34r:

g

I sent the poster a pm telling her to post a pic with todays date to clear up the whole funks thing..
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

And the rest will just be sniffing around :D

Yep too many guys are a sucker for an avatar pic of a cute chick. :D

Because of the anonymity provided by the internet, it isn't like a court of law. One should never assume "innocent unless proven guilty", but rather "dude sitting in his mom's basement until met in real life."

:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Because of the anonymity provided by the internet, it isn't like a court of law. One should never assume "innocent unless proven guilty", but rather "dude sitting in his mom's basement until met in real life."

I not only apply that rule to the internet but to real life. Living in SoCal if I have the sleightest suspicion the chick is a dude then she is a dude until proven otherwise. Especially since I work next door to a Thai restaurant. The Thai crossdressers tend to be rather convincing.

Ironically, in real life, it's not really an issue unless you intend to have sex with the person.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

There are a lot of complete assholes out there that hide behind attractive looking avatars and prey on the innocence of unsuspecting victims.

So you're saying some guys are snakes, hiding behind avatars of attractive looking women. And... you're actually a 21-year old girl? :D

And You...

Absolutely NOT certain you are real either!! I demand you post proof that you in fact an actual person.:P:D

She is real.. she has been subjected to squeezies and been spanked;)

:):)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

At this point im so f^&(ing confused:S- I am beginning to think some of these threads are manifestations of the mod's own twisted social experiments....they are skydivers after all:D

Don your TFH...
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3663742#3663742
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I not only apply that rule to the internet but to real life. Living in SoCal if I have the sleightest suspicion the chick is a dude then she is a dude until proven otherwise. Especially since I work next door to a Thai restaurant. The Thai crossdressers tend to be rather convincing.

Ironically, in real life, it's not really an issue unless you intend to have sex with the person.

Well usually they want to have sex with me or look at me like they do...that's the first hint they are a dude :D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Oh :o Then maybe I am stupid cause I didnt even think of that.

Note: I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are real. But I don't know for sure.

Not stupid, just naive. You were smart enough not to put your last name in your profile. Good basic security precaution.

You don't know what kind of wierdos are on here. Most of them are harmless, but I'm sure there are at least a couple that are dangerous.

If you are who you say you are, you now know we watch out for each other.
If you aren't who you say you are, well, you now know we watch out for each other.

One thing that's a real advantage is how small the skydiver community is. Not every jumper wastes incredible amounts of time on here, but there's usually one or two at each DZ.

I'm sure you will find one the next time you go jump. Then he or she will let us know you are real, and it will move on from there.

You've just come on pretty strong for only being here 3 days, and it wouldn't be the first time a troll pulled this.

Of course, we have been falling all over ourselves being nice to you (mainly because of the pic you have up).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Nah, but correct me if I'm wrong... you played the "who am I card" for a while... POT.... KETTLE...

:ph34r:
:ph34r:

g

Not true. If anyone asked what my username was while I worked at 'snore; I told them. And considering the high turnover rate for employees at at 'snore, I felt it wise to play it safe with anonymity. :P

Eidted to add: Oh I forgot I did mess with Orchid for a bit before I let her know who I was so I guess guilty as charged. :D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Please tell me Orchid is a female. After her post in Billy's thread... I just don't know about her anymore.
:S
;):D

Orchid is for real yo. And that post in Billy's thread? :D:D

Thank you Jason!
Cocheese: what's wrong with being unpredictable?

Unpredictability......well, makes life more fun & interesting that way!;):P:D
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492