JohnMitchell

Surgery on Tuesday

Heal fast John. And from personal experience, do not say "Hey bitch, bring me another beer and Vicodan" - it will only give you a black eye to add to your wounds:P:P

Let us know if you need anything.

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Heal fast John. And from personal experience, do not say "Hey bitch, bring me another beer and Vicodan" - it will only give you a black eye to add to your wounds:P:P

My shoulder is still not right from your 500th jump at LP. I have been grounded for over a year now with a bad shoulder.. not really torn enough to operate on.. but still huts alot at times.. like that movement to reach back for a BOC[:/]

Well, Valinda takes me in tomorrow to get my right shoulder put back together. It's six weeks in a sling, six months in rehab, and hoping I ever get to jump again. Wish me luck. It really sucks being stuck on the ground. :D

John, I haven't been around much, so I didn't see this in time, but I wanted to send my best to you. I hope that it all went smoothly, and that you are recovering well.

As for you and skydiving...well, I know that you will be back in the sky. I have no doubt of that!

Big, yet soft hugs to you, my dear friend. I look forward to the next time that I get to see you and Valinda, again. Please send my love to your family, and have an incredible holiday season! :)

Yeesh...hope everything went well! Maybe I'll give you two a call and bring the twins over to play. That will fix a shoulder RIGHT up. :)

Lots o' well wishes for restful naps, funny movies, fast internet speeds and good drugs. B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

My shoulder is still not right from your 500th jump at LP. I have been grounded for over a year now with a bad shoulder.. not really torn enough to operate on.. but still huts alot at times.. like that movement to reach back for a BOC[:/]

That's what you get for jumping with the West Plains Shit Show;) Sorry you haven't been jumping for a year. Have you tried some PT?
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Have you considered getting your PC moved to a leg strap deployment?

Bet it doesn't hurt nearly as much as NOT reachin' back for the BOC...;)

Ya could always take a chainsaw to it!!:ph34r:

(got in wrong line for sympathy):)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

thanks everyone. surgery went fine and i'm back home resting, trying to get used to typing one handed,:S

Ask any of the single guys here for pointers on that skill.;)

So how long before you start visiting the Physical Terrorist?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

good deal John...

i'm 4 years post surgery, same shoulder.... the pain is gone.... but the repair was not 'as effective' as we ( the doctor and i ) had expected....
and my reach has been limited....( though i CAN get to my slider and my toggles..)

So I DO hope that your results will be better....

stay in the sling, as directed, and adhere to the PT regimen, which should begin soon....even if it's slow going,,,,at first...and it hurts..... I was warned that staying Completely immobilized, while tempting, will not bode well for the recovery. no pain no gain. Pt ( stretches, sideward flexes, pulleys etc ) 3 to 5 times a day. and IN the sling...otherwise...

as time goes by, you'll develop the best position(s) for sleeping and each day will get better....

enjoy the holidays.

jmy

Glad to hear it went well, John. Now, take those stool softeners with the narcs, or Cindy or I will have to come over and kick the shit out of you:)

"